YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Officially, Down for the count

3. Likes davidadavis, Turtleman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Officially, Down for the count

5. Likes BBeerme liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    My wife says I cant order from Boober eats but she will serve my dinner topless tonight....

Works for me...

Post Likes
    You know, the more I think about it, the more I think I need a truck load of toilet paper. Doesn't need to be a dump truck load, just a Toyota Tacoma load. For my piece of mind. Not that I'm losing my mind, just want to keep my mind intact, and a truck load of toilet paper would go a long way to keep my sanity.

Would also save a lot of energy xpslainin' (think I Love Lucy) to my sweetie how she uses so much toilet paper.

For what it is worth, after we met (well over 20 yrs ago), and I saw how many paper products she ripped through and so fast, told her she needed to buy that stuff. No way I was gonna foot that bill, LOL

Oh, the memories . . .
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post

For what it is worth, after we met (well over 20 yrs ago), and I saw how many paper products she ripped through and so fast, told her she needed to buy that stuff. No way I was gonna foot that bill, LOL

Oh, the memories . . .
    And you survived? This is how that would work out for me:

Name:  Out of TP.gif
Views: 122
Size:  1.87 MB
    Dem=Washington Democrat
    dem = the average citizen democrat
    Liberalism refers to a systemically corrupt ideology

How to apply for Professional Membership

9. Likes BBeerme liked this post.
    Post Likes
    there is currently about 500 mutations of the virus....Its exploded since I first seen this chart in January....this is a real time log of the mutations and if you hover over each dot it will show you the mutation ID. what is in California is not what is in New York....Probably already many mutations in NY already...

https://nextstrain.org/ncov

11. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob-k View Post
    there is currently about 500 mutations of the virus....Its exploded since I first seen this chart in January....this is a real time log of the mutations and if you hover over each dot it will show you the mutation ID. what is in California is not what is in New York....Probably already many mutations in NY already...

https://nextstrain.org/ncov

the thing I find interesting on that map is where the virus ISN'T located. I wonder if it's that those countries aren't reporting it, or there actually aren't any cases.

From that map, only a very small portion of the world is actually affected. Prolly not reflective of the population density in the unaffected vs. affected areas, but interesting none-the-less.

Post Likes
    Drs. Offices closed Optometrist office was the first to close, Dentist then closed. Now two other Drs. Offices have closed for us. Internist is cancelling appointments, locked doors, and you have to check in from parking lot. They take your temperature before they let you in. I really don’t blame them as most are 40 and above. BTW Is anyone here old enough to remember the 1976 flu? That’s where they rushed a vaccine, and it killed more people, than the flu did. My wife was in the hospital for weeks, I was at home sick from the shot. They gave the shots at a middle school, with Air Guns. They way they did it made me uneasy, but we had no choice or we would loose our Health Cards, Jobs, and Insurance.
    Retired, after 43 Years

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Drs. Offices closed Optometrist office was the first to close, Dentist then closed. Now two other Drs. Offices have closed for us. Internist is cancelling appointments, locked doors, and you have to check in from parking lot. They take your temperature before they let you in. I really don’t blame them as most are 40 and above. BTW Is anyone here old enough to remember the 1976 flu? That’s where they rushed a vaccine, and it killed more people, than the flu did. My wife was in the hospital for weeks, I was at home sick from the shot. They gave the shots at a middle school, with Air Guns. They way they did it made me uneasy, but we had no choice or we would loose our Health Cards, Jobs, and Insurance.
    Yeah, remember that flu from the 1970's...

Was a young buck back then, just out on my own and learning how to navigate the BS of life...
    My Mom was seriously sick and potentially could have died...
    We decided to NOT have her get the vaccination... turned out to be a good choice!
    BTW: she lived to about 70... decades after the flu was gone!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    I graduated in 76 but don't remember that. I remember having flu as a kid but not exactly when each time was. You would think I would remember being sick at that age cause I do remember the blizzard we had that winter. Maybe a foot or better of wind driven snow is more memorable than heavin' you guts up.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 71CHOPS View Post
    the thing I find interesting on that map is where the virus ISN'T located. I wonder if it's that those countries aren't reporting it, or there actually aren't any cases.

From that map, only a very small portion of the world is actually affected. Prolly not reflective of the population density in the unaffected vs. affected areas, but interesting none-the-less.
    I dont know a whole lot about vaccines but I would think it would be hard to create a vaccine for a virus with two strains and probably will have 1000s of mutations in the months to come.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob-k View Post
    I dont know a whole lot about vaccines but I would think it would be hard to create a vaccine for a virus with two strains and probably will have 1000s of mutations in the months to come.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Yes, I read an article on it and point was,.... CV19 DID NOT mutate as easily as the flu, so that made a vaccine very promising. That was a few days ago, I'd never be able to find it again. But yes, what I gathered was that if vaccine is out due to mutations, focus has to be on treatment.

I don't understand the conflicting information. Interesting link!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627 LastLast