Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Twenty something states have activated the nat guard. They are helping with drive thru testing..sanitizing.. logistics..
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    In my local major chain grocery store, it's always been mature adults stocking the produce section. They do also have a delivery service, never used it, and know nothing of the employees involved. But I really do like to pick out my own produce. In fact, most of the produce in our household comes from the farmers market, price is the same, but more fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Probably the same kid putting the vegetables out on display inside the store... does it really make a difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    In my local major chain grocery store, it's always been mature adults stocking the produce section. They do also have a delivery service, never used it, and know nothing of the employees involved. But I really do like to pick out my own produce. In fact, most of the produce in our household comes from the farmers market, price is the same, but more fresh.
    Agree... fresher... and some of it is organic (really, not just labelled).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    And governor fat ass has activated the National Guard https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/i...d-19-outbreak/
    Never let a crises go to waste...

Stinkin' polecats... (grrrrr)

Why in the H*LL do we continue to elect these leeches and parasites???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

*The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!

Post Likes
    They just announced on the news that there is a second death here in Oregon. They are claiming that it is from the virus as well. Hmm, she died from cardiac arrest, not a flu-like symptom. So she happened to test positive but died from a heart attack? Should we be counting this? I wonder how many more of the worldwide deaths would've happened anyway?

Something to think about. Are they counting a bunch of deaths that were imminent anyway?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    They just announced on the news that there is a second death here in Oregon. They are claiming that it is from the virus as well. Hmm, she died from cardiac arrest, not a flu-like symptom. So she happened to test positive but died from a heart attack? Should we be counting this? I wonder how many more of the worldwide deaths would've happened anyway?

Something to think about. Are they counting a bunch of deaths that were imminent anyway?
    YES

Post Likes

Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    YES
    Sadly... when local and state govts are lined up at the federal feeding store (looking for $$$ handouts)...
    The higher the #'s... the more $$$ they get.

As noted in another thread:
    Stinkin' polecats...
    Everyone gets hurt when govts waste $$$!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes

I brought this up in another thread as to if someone dies and the have the virus does it matter what they die of it is still counted with the virus.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Sadly... when local and state govts are lined up at the federal feeding store (looking for $$$ handouts)...
    The higher the #'s... the more $$$ they get.

As noted in another thread:
    Stinkin' polecats...
    Everyone gets hurt when govts waste $$$!
    So the journalists have to be in bed with them somehow then.

I haven't seen one talking point from local to national news that debunks these numbers and/or questions the validity of them. It is just shock, shock, shock. Someone else died of this dangerous plague!!!!!

I understand the ratings aspect, and why they do it, but it would be refreshing for a paid journalist to step up to the plate. We shouldn't have to get the real story from youtube.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    I brought this up in another thread as to if someone dies and the have the virus does it matter what they die of it is still counted with the virus.
    At this point, I believe someone could get ran over by a bus and they would count it. The question is, what is each death worth?

Post Likes
    Ok let's say you get shot, are alive but bleeding, then die several hours later.

So did you die from the gun shot wound or the lose of blood or septic shock that can follow?

Cause of death: Heart attack, brought on by underlaying Covid 19.. (ultimate cause: Covid -19 because you can't say when someone with heart disease, COPD, Diabetes or in great health is going to die)

To bring it into our world: You find a compressor dead and the unit low or out of refrigerant. So what caused the compressor to fail? Compressor failure did not cause the loss of refrigerant.

12. Likes davidadavis, Lahrs liked this post.
    Post Likes
    At this point, I believe someone could get ran over by a bus and they would count it. The question is, what is each death worth?
    1 vote, nothing more, nothing less.

That's all we have ever been worth from a political standpoint. From a social stand point it would depend on who you are. If you are old you have little value. If you are middle aged your value is based on your experience level that you can pass on. If you are child bearing years your worth is high if yo are fruitful and multiply as you are rebuilding the herd. As you get younger your social worth goes up as it is viewed as opportunity lost, until you become unborn where you are no more than a mass that can be swept away with no consequence.

Kinda sad isn't it!

Post Likes
    Wait...are we talking CV or Dem votes?

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast