Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    This is what I think Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg is trying to say in the video in post #34 above, in layman's terms:

1. When Dr. W tracked flu viruses in his local population, he was not in the habit of tracking each individual virus, like Coronavirus, for example. He tracked all 100 types of viruses as a whole.

But in Glasgow, researchers had tests for a few individual viruses, including coronaviruses, and they found a mix of several viruses that caused respiratory illness. Among the viruses tested, the coronaviruses made up anywhere from 5 to 14 percent of the mix. The size of their share fluctuates from year to year.

In Wuhan, in a sample of 50 patients, virologists identified a new strain of coronavirus and published their findings. Researchers in Berlin saw the publication, and went about trying to create a test to measure the new strain. A man named Mr. Drosten submitted a protocol to WHO, and they approved it without validation. Normally, a test has to be rigorously checked and tested before it is approved. And it has to be qualified and described according to what the test measures and what it means.

Data from the test has to be collected over a period of time, and then compared to data from previous years before the test can be validated. This was not done.

Mr. Drosten's test was just an in-house test that was developed in a clinic. It was rushed into production without anyone even knowing what the test proved. The test could only say that the strain was different -- nothing more.

2. When you take a sample of people from a population, you need to take a cross-section of the population. You need to avoid taking a sample only from a part of the population that appears to have more of the relevant information you need. So when you take a sample of a particular population in order to find a virus, you can't just go to hospitals and intensive care units. Or if you do, you can't say that the death rate of your sample is representative of the death rate of all the sick people in the population, or all the people who have respiratory infections in the population. Your death rate is only representative of the sickest people in the population -- those most likely to die.

But there haven't been enough tests available to sample the population. There haven't even been enough to sample those who present symptoms. There have only been enough to sample those who are very sick. And those have only been for this most recent year -- not for previous years.

Therefore, when you mention death rate percentages, you have to identify your mortality rate by the sample its test data came from. You can't apply your percentage as a general statistic of the population. But this is what the doctors in the media have done.

3. Since coronaviruses are a subset of flu viruses, and flu has a death rate of 0.1%, coronaviruses by themself should only have a death rate lower than 0.1% -- around 0.01%, to be a little more precise. So if Coronavirus is causing a rise in the death rate above 0.1%, this rise is in patients who have both flu virus and Coronavirus -- not just Coronavirus by itself.

Continue the video from here, beginning at 7:40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn074EB5NNY

Basically what all this means is that all the testing and data and results regarding Coronavirus that have been published by the MSM in recent months is invalid and has no business being used to justify the mass hysteria and behavior manipulation imposed upon us by the various world health organizations and governments. Instead of following through with proper research, they opted for the panic button, and have only managed to ruin our lives in the process.
    Yea,..... I have been wondering how this would have shaken out if this were not a presidential election year.

The dems have no chance biden or sanders can beat trump [all things being equal],... this was the killer game changer,... if trump under-reacts he is labeled an incompetent boob. Trump took the bait,... hook/line/sinker. If this pandemic fizzles,.. you wait, they will be blaming trump for excessive measures.

Our health and well-being should not hinge on political aspirations. Less government= More safety.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Q: What do we really know about the Coronavirus?
    A: Nothing!

We don't know what the symptoms are. We don't know if it is in fact harmful.

That's right. The test for Coronavirus only identifies the strain, nothing more.

There was no validation period for the test. No data was collected. No information about symptoms was collected. No results were compared. No data was compared to data from previous tests.

The only "information" we have is the information China gave us about their supposed Coronavirus
    outbreak. But we have no validation of their information or their test or any cause-and-effect relationship.

So, what is everybody dying of?
    The people who are dying of respiratory infections are probably dying of the flu and/or pneumonia. They have symptoms of these diseases. Pneumonia usually follows the flu, and is usually the disease that deals the final blow.

So why are leading health professionals saying that Coronavirus is killing so many people?
    Because this is the disease they tested for and found. They are not testing for other diseases. They don't actually know that Coronavirus was the cause of death; they only know that it was present.

What can I do to prevent my death from respiratory illness?
    Get your flu shot and your pneumonia vaccinations. The two most widely used pneumonia vaccines are Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23.

(Disclaimer: I am not a health professional. I am only passing along information I have gathered and consolidated from other sources.)
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    So, what is everybody dying of?
    The people who are dying of respiratory infections are probably dying of the flu and/or pneumonia. They have symptoms of these diseases. Pneumonia usually follows the flu, and is usually the disease that deals the final blow.
    Since Coronavirus is also found in these cases, it may be acting in conjuction with flu and/or pneumonia and/or other respiratory diseases.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    The Swine Flu Panic of 2009
    How many of you even remember the swine flu 2009, 2010? I don’t remember it. I mean, I remember we had it. But I don’t remember any panic about it. I don’t remember a thing about the swine flu.

I went back and looked at the stats and I was stunned. Are you ready for this? The swine flu outbreak in this country in 2009 and 2010, 60 million Americans were infected. Do you remember that? Sixty million were infected. Dr. Siegel, one of the Fox doctors was on TV explaining this last night. He was not my primary source for it, but he ended up confirming it. Sixty million people were infected.

Do you know how many people were hospitalized in 2009-2010 with the swine flu? Three hundred thousand were hospitalized. So 60 million people infected, 300,000 hospitalized. And nobody even remembers it. And why? Well, because we had a different president. We had a Democrat president by the name of Barack Obama, and the news then was how wonderfully well Obama was handling it, how expertly well Obama was dealing with it.

There wasn’t any media panic. The Republican Party did not politicize it at all. They made not one single effort that anybody can find or remember to try to make political hay out of it. It was treated as a health issue from top to bottom. Sixty million Americans infected, 300,000 hospitalized. I don’t know what the death toll was. The numbers with the coronavirus are not even close. They are barely a fraction of a percentage compared to the swine flu.

And then we also had Ebola. And I do remember a little bit more about Ebola, and once again, the Drive-By Media was praising the skills and the composure and the brilliance of Barack Obama in dealing with it. And I remember being kind of ticked off about that because there wasn’t anything anybody can do about Ebola. Ebola is like any of these other viruses. There’s nothing we can do to contain them.

See, the reason I’m not panicked is I don’t have enough emotion left for panic ’cause I’m too mad. I’m too ticked off at this. We’re watching the U.S. economy be wrecked here. There’s some people enjoying it. And it makes me mad. There’s some people’s lives here that are being seriously damaged over this. And you know what’s gonna happen? It’s gonna end. We are going to overcome it. It’s going to fizzle out like all of these do.

How did we ever survive 60 million infected with the swine flu? But we did to the point that hardly anybody remembers it. And that’s just 10 years ago, 300,000 hospitalized. So we overcame it. We overcame Ebola. This is gonna end, it’s gonna pass. And I’ll tell you what else is gonna happen. Because of the actions President Trump has taken, like this travel ban from Europe, that has really put the Democrats in a dicey position.

There’s some real positives if you want to find ’em here, and I, of course, have, and I’ll share them with you in a minute. The point is we’re gonna rebound from this, and when we do, you had better get ready and hold on tight, because this market’s gonna rebound. The people who are selling right now and getting out of it are panicking, and they don’t want to be selling. Everybody’s doing this from a very defensive posture and point of view.

And it’s adding… Like we get news that Tom Hanks and his wife have coronavirus. “Oh, no, it’s all going (mewling)! It’s over. Oh, my…” And then his kid — his kid, Chet — goes on TV, tries to calm everybody. “They’re fine. They’re in Australia. They’re fine. They’re not suffering at all. Everything’s fine!” It doesn’t matter. They’ve got it.

Anyway, this is gonna end, and this market is gonna rebound like you can’t believe because the people who have been selling off want to get back in it. And we are taking economic procedures right now that are going to serve to further reignite the economy when all this passes. And when we get back into the growth trajectory, some of the proposals the president’s making regarding payroll taxes, Small Business Administration loans, even a tax holiday?

You just wait until people have no more emotion left to be panicked and get tired of this and want to go a different direction. And that day is gonna happen. The day’s gonna come where people are gonna wake and say, “I’m tired of living this way. I’m fed up with being panicked every day. I’m fed up,” and then — because of the actions the president’s taken — we’re not gonna have that many brand-new infections.

By shutting off this travel from Europe… As I said, this has really put the Democrats in a bad position ’cause they love the European Union. They love it, and the very fact that travel from their beloved European Union has been shut down… But let… If they come out and oppose this, then they’re essentially coming out for open borders. This is actually… If you want to look at it politically, it’s a good move from that standpoint.

But I’m not panicking ’cause I’m too mad about this.

This is… I don’t know. (sigh) It’s… I know some of you are saying, “Rush, easy for you to say.” It isn’t easy for me to say, folks. Nobody’s immune from what’s happening here. I mean, you go back and you look at these swine flu numbers and you ask, “What was different? (chuckles) What was different was we had a Democrat in the White House and so the media didn’t want to be critical of the government.

The media wanted to be promoting him. They wanted to be positive. They wanted to promote the brilliance of Barack Obama, the brilliant management skills, the temperament, the crease in his slacks, the intelligence and all that. Now we’ve got just exact opposite.

Meanwhile, don’t forget, ’cause I’m sure everybody has, swine flu outbreak 2009, 2010, right here, United States of America, 60 million Americans infected. Do you remember any talk about running out of hospital beds? Were we gonna run out of IV saline solution? Were we gonna run out of masks? Sixty million Americans infected with the swine flu. Think pigs running everywhere if you have to, however you have to visualize this, 300,000 hospitalized.

We’re nowhere near 300,000 hospitalized with coronavirus. I mean, we’re not even close to it. In fact, worldwide we don’t even have 300,000 cases, worldwide, of the coronavirus. Three hundred thousand hospitalized in the United States alone. You don’t even remember it. You know why? Because Barack Obama was president, and he was God, and we couldn’t be critical. We had to build him up and promote him like nothing else we’ve ever seen before.

The media wasn’t critical at all. The media was praising the efforts of the government to deal with swine flu. The one difference is the freaking media. And you don’t even remember something 10 times as worse as what is happening now. There weren’t any travel bans.

Hell, you know what? You could still get barbecue wherever you wanted it. Kansas City, Missouri, didn’t shut down because of the swine flu. It’s a big barbecue town. All because the media and the Democrats were interested in making Obama look good and of course the Republicans back then didn’t politicize it. It was a health issue.

So if you’ve got kids, if you’ve got people panicked and worried, “Oh, my God. What do I do?” just give ’em the numbers. Swine flu 2009, 2010: 60 million Americans infected, 300,000 hospitalized. And you don’t even remember it. And I guarantee you nine out of 10 people you tell this to, “I don’t remember that.” Exactly. Ask ’em why they don’t remember it. “Well, I don’t know.” Yeah, you don’t remember it for one reason. Nobody made any big news about it. “Well, why not?” Well, answer that yourself. Say, “Who was president then?”

“Uh, I don’t know, Millard Fillmore?” No, Barack Obama.

Try this. February 12th, 2010, archives, Reuters news: “Swine Flu Has Killed Up to 17,000 in U.S.” February 12th, 2010: “H1N1 Swine Flu Has Killed as Much as 17,000 Americans Including 1,800 Children – The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported on Friday the swine flu pandemic put as many people in the hospital as during the normal influenza season, but most were younger adults and children instead of the elderly.”

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...9-no-you-dont/

See also:
    CDC Estimates of 2009 H1N1 Influenza Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths in the United States
    https://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/estimates_2009_h1n1.htm

Swine flu has killed up to 17,000 in U.S.: report
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-f...23579720100212

Americas especially hard hit by 2009 swine flu, study finds
    https://www.nbcnews.com/healthmain/a...nds-2D11657478
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

5. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Coronavirus: Facts vs. Panic
    Separating facts from irrational fear in the global virus pandemic.
    By Sharyl Attkisson

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...facts-vs-panic
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Perhaps you should Google or YouTube David Icke. I just learned of him today and it turns out that he is saying the same thing I have been thinking and posting here in ARP.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Haven't looked up David, but I'm leaning more and more toward 'your camp'.

Things just aren't adding up.

Especially when you consider the hype from the media. And we all know whose side the media is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Perhaps you should Google or YouTube David Icke. I just learned of him today and it turns out that he is saying the same thing I have been thinking and posting here in ARP.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai is an MIT scientist with 4 PHD degrees and a researcher on the human immune system.

V A SHIVA Dr SHIVA Live #CoronaVirus - The time to discuss Immune Health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzC59WiW_Fs

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/14/...lar-biologist/

MIT biologist says fear mongering on coronavirus will go down as biggest fraud to manipulate economies
    On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 a global epidemic. The virus, which originated from Whuan China, has claimed over 4,000 lives with 100,000 infected cases reported worldwide. However, some think the panic over the coronavirus is overblown and could potentially do more damage to citizens and overburden our already fragile healthcare systems. In the meantime, there are now at least 30 existing and experimental drugs that show promising results in treating COVID-19 patients. These drugs are being used in hospitals in the United States

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an MIT scientist with 4 PHD degrees and a researcher on the human immune system, is one the most respected experts who think the media and the “Deep State” are doing the world a disservice by exaggerating the impact of the virus. He said it’s time to stop scaring people and start talking about immune health.

Dr. Shiva is not alone. Professor Jihad Bishara, a leading Israeli virologist and infectious disease expert, slams the ‘unnecessary and exaggerated panic’ about coronavirus and urges world leaders to calm public. Professor Jihad Bishara is the director of the infectious diseases unit at Rabin Medical Center, Beilinson Hospital in Petah Tikva, Israel. In a statement on Sunday, he urged world leaders to calm their citizens about the coronavirus pandemic. He said people are being whipped into unnecessary panic.

The fear mongering and panic got so bad that even Tesla and SpaceX founder and CEO Elon Musk weighed in on Twitter. Musk said, “That said, danger of panic still far exceeds danger of corona imo. If we over-allocate medical resources to corona, it will come at expense of treating other illnesses…”
    Also, in a response to a tweet from U.S. President Donald Trump, Dr. Shiva said: “As an MIT PhD in Biological Engineering who studies & does research nearly every day on the Immune System, the #coronavirus fear mongering by the Deep State will go down in history as one of the biggest fraud to manipulate economies, suppress dissent, & push MANDATED Medicine!”

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/12/...ate-economies/

Follow-up Video:
    V.A. SHIVA - live via Restream.io
    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djGXQwYkoyJZ

^Watch this video if you want to a more modern understanding of your body's immunization systems.
    Last edited by Space Racer; 03-22-2020 at 07:11 PM.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

10. Likes VTP99 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Post Likes
    A Little Math

85% of CV19 cases go undetected/unreported.
    1% of known CV19 cases result in death.
    (In samples limited to those who are in hospitals and ICU's, the death rate has been higher.)

Upward of 85% of infected people have 'stealth' coronavirus
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...onavirus-study

About 15% of cases develop into severe disease
    https://6abc.com/5971803/

Using this information, let's create an example and do some basic math:

Let’s say we live in an island nation of 100 million people.
    Let’s say 20 million have caught CV19.
    According to Dr. Fauci and the Chinese, 85% of these people have zero to few symptoms and don’t think they are sick from CV19. They chalk it up to colds and allergies and mild flu.
    The other 15% have more severe symptoms and take steps to minimize the spread and to recover from their illnesses. That’s 3 million people.

Using the stat that says 1 percent of those infected will die, this means 1% of the 3 million will die, or 30,000 people.

Several months later it is revealed that the true number of infected people at that time was really 20 million people. 30K/20M = 0.15%.

In this case, the true death rate is 0.15%, not 1%.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Space Racer you're beating a
    Peeps here do not want to hear logic.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Space Racer you're beating a
    Peeps here do not want to hear logic.
    Speak for yourself.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Speak for yourself.
    They won't listen I've been saying the same thing as yourself did you not understand that ?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast