Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    The account is now mine haha

This is a great community and was able to help me way more than technical support I’m looking to hanging around and soaking in as much information as possible looking forward to seeing another simplicity board

What’s that old saying. The more I learn the less I know lol

Post Likes
    the more you hang out here, the more you'll realize you don't know Diddly!! vast wealth of knowledge here!

get your post count up and join the Pro's forums, we share a lot more technical info in the closed sections of the board.

Post Likes
    Glad you got it figured out. I remember it was a smoking hot white membrane roof in the middle of a heat wave on a mall account when I first stared at a 9 flash on a cooling day and going W T F!! That was a mind blow after two days, juggling other calls, part swapping, staying late, and finally all it was was just two stupid contactors! After that experience, I decided to dig in and learn all I could about this controls platform. My stormy relationship with the JCI/York Simplicity platform was spawned by those two days.

Some people write in journals, some people paint, others exercise, what ever it takes to exorcise the day's demons. For me I come here to this site. Go for Pro Status and realize that you do not just have to ask HVAC related questions, you can set down among your friends here and shoot the breeze about anything and everything.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by slctech View Post
    Glad you got it figured out. I remember it was a smoking hot white membrane roof in the middle of a heat wave on a mall account when I first stared at a 9 flash on a cooling day and going W T F!! That was a mind blow after two days, juggling other calls, part swapping, staying late, and finally all it was was just two stupid contactors! After that experience, I decided to dig in and learn all I could about this controls platform. My stormy relationship with the JCI/York Simplicity platform was spawned by those two days.

Some people write in journals, some people paint, others exercise, what ever it takes to exorcise the day's demons. For me I come here to this site. Go for Pro Status and realize that you do not just have to ask HVAC related questions, you can set down among your friends here and shoot the breeze about anything and everything.
    Agree with this 100%, in the days of facebook and youtube videos it is a breath of fresh air to come to hvactalk. Not to hijack thread but could i have this guide/manual sent to me as well slctech? Email is in my profile.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by KidderTX View Post
    Agree with this 100%, in the days of facebook and youtube videos it is a breath of fresh air to come to hvactalk. Not to hijack thread but could i have this guide/manual sent to me as well slctech? Email is in my profile.
    Your a Pro member so here is the link to the original post where you can download the manuals.
    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?1741531

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by slctech View Post
    Your a Pro member so here is the link to the original post where you can download the manuals.
    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?1741531
    thank you sir!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12