Page 60 of 146 FirstFirst ... 105053545556575859606162636465666770110 ... LastLast
Results 768 to 780 of 1898

Thread: Corona Virus

  1. #768
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    26,541
    Post Likes
    Who licks groceries?


    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    The mayor of Chicago is blaming it on poverty. I'm not sure what someones status has to do with catching a virus. I understand A-P's point. The communities in Chicago that are most affected are also the communities that have the highest murder rates, highest drug addiction, and highest amount of welfare recipients. People who hold little regard and zero responsibility for their actions. The impoverished communities are impoverished because of the culture that is accepted as normal. The COVID has infiltrated a community that doesn't like to follow instructions.
    The mayor of Chicago is blaming lack of healthcare available for the poor. Obamacare is still in check. The only thing that has changed is the requirement to have insurance. Medicaid is still in check. The mayor is full of excuses. No different than any other black leader. There are riots happening in NY right now in the black communities, but the media isn't showing us that.
    Blacks and Hispanics are attacking Asians because of the COVID. The whites are doing stupid shit like licking and coughing on groceries.
    A crisis should bring out the best in people. If it brings out the worst, those people should be dealt with accordingly.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  2. #769
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,376
    Post Likes
    We should start promoting Corny for the next mayor of both NYC and Chicago. He knows how to handle these kinds of things.

    PHM
    ---------


    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    The mayor of Chicago is blaming it on poverty. I'm not sure what someones status has to do with catching a virus. I understand A-P's point. The communities in Chicago that are most affected are also the communities that have the highest murder rates, highest drug addiction, and highest amount of welfare recipients. People who hold little regard and zero responsibility for their actions. The impoverished communities are impoverished because of the culture that is accepted as normal. The COVID has infiltrated a community that doesn't like to follow instructions.
    The mayor of Chicago is blaming lack of healthcare available for the poor. Obamacare is still in check. The only thing that has changed is the requirement to have insurance. Medicaid is still in check. The mayor is full of excuses. No different than any other black leader. There are riots happening in NY right now in the black communities, but the media isn't showing us that.
    Blacks and Hispanics are attacking Asians because of the COVID. The whites are doing stupid shit like licking and coughing on groceries.
    A crisis should bring out the best in people. If it brings out the worst, those people should be dealt with accordingly.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  3. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
  4. #770
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,376
    Post Likes
    Pay attention! It's The Whites.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Who licks groceries?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

  5. Likes 2sac liked this post.
  6. #771
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland Area
    Posts
    8,854
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Who licks groceries?
    Google grocery licker. You might be surprised how many times this happens
    Officially, Down for the count

    YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

    I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

  7. #772
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    10,720
    Post Likes
    I would say the first time they get caught doing this they should be shot. The next time it will get serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Google grocery licker. You might be surprised how many times this happens

  8. Likes BBeerme, Tool-Slinger, 2sac liked this post.
  9. #773
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,144
    Post Likes
    As if that is the most important thing in the world... (rolling eyes)
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  10. #774
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    26,541
    Post Likes
    Damn whites!


    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Pay attention! It's The Whites.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  11. #775
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,144
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Google grocery licker. You might be surprised how many times this happens
    There is a video floating around...

    White guy spits on produce...
    Store clerk cold-cocks him...

    Street justice!!!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  12. #776
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    26,541
    Post Likes
    Jeez, I live such a sheltered life, I had no idea. That one guy is wearing orange now!


    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Google grocery licker. You might be surprised how many times this happens
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  13. #777
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    20,025
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    As if that is the most important thing in the world... (rolling eyes)
    Yeah, she may off of even the most far lefty's chart. Once you've gone that far, you're now at the point of no return, even the most far lefty's can't save you.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards" ~ Vernon Law

    "When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble"

    "It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." ~ John Wooden



  14. #778
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    44,144
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Yeah, she may off of even the most far lefty's chart. Once you've gone that far, you're now at the point of no return, even the most far lefty's can't save you.
    She was the one that tried to outlaw the AR15... and have them all collected...
    Citizens did not see it that way... she had to back down...

    Whoops...
    Can you say:
    'Scorned polecat'

    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  15. #779
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,640
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Who licks groceries?
    https://thehill.com/homenews/news/48...rorist-threats

  16. #780
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    26,541
    Post Likes
    She should be kept in captivity and used as a test subject for various drugs and other experiments.


    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Page 60 of 146 FirstFirst ... 105053545556575859606162636465666770110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contracting Business
HPAC Engineering
EC&M
CONTRACTOR