Page 50 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4043444546474849505152535455565760100 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Made in Germany ?
    I have the 3 inch Taurus Judge. As they say, everything is bigger in Texas.

https://www.taurususa.com/firearms/r...tte-stainless/

With a .000 load it shoots out 5 .41 caliber slugs and can put a hole in a burn-barrel big enough you can easily stick your fist through at 10 feet,.....

I have no idea how effective it is on a virus, never tried it. Why the gun talk here?
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 04-02-2020 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Prolly couldn't hit a burnbarell at 15 feet
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I have no idea how effective it is on a virus, never tried it. Why the gun talk here?
    When isnt it a good time to talk about guns?

3. Likes Tool-Slinger, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I have the 3 inch Taurus Judge. As they say, everything is bigger in Texas.

https://www.taurususa.com/firearms/r...tte-stainless/

With a .000 load it shoots out 5 .41 caliber slugs and can put a hole in a burn-barrel big enough you can easily stick your fist through at 10 feet,.....

Cause people are scared and scared people turn to guns, so gun sales are up, way up.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    When isnt it a good time to talk about guns?
    Per revolvers, This is a really good one. They have a titanium steel model I wish I had bought,... that thing was AMAZINGLY paper-weight, but it did cost over 100$ more than the stainless model. Kicks harder the sales guy told me, but the stainless honestly don't kick very hard for an AC repairman hand anyway.

I already had a Ruger.45, I was shopping for a snake/rat/varmit gun in the 410 'caliber'. But I now can see the Taurus is the better by far for self defense as well. Unlimited load out options in the 410 + it shoots .45s.

In defense of the Ruger, CCI now makes a bird-shot load that expands the use of the typical .45 revolver.

Revolving,.. just remember,.. Ruger CW, Taurus CCW. Clever load-out makes a revolver much more versatile than any semi ever made. You can always 'walk past' the first round if deemed inappropriate for the situation.

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Cause people are scared and scared people turn to guns, so gun sales are up, way up.
    Everyone is frightened over this 'event'.

Frightened people who already own guns do not bother me in the least. Frightened people deciding "now I need to buy a gun" disturbs me. Who are they wanting to shoot? LOL

Maniacal stand-off with county police:

"I HAVE A GUN AND 300 ROUNDS OF AMMO, AND 32 ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER HERE....AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM"!

7. Likes vin lashon, Hugh B liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Everyone is frightened over this 'event'.

Frightened people who already own guns do not bother me in the least. Frightened people deciding "now I need to buy a gun" disturbs me. Who are they wanting to shoot? LOL

Maniacal stand-off with county police:

"I HAVE A GUN AND 300 ROUNDS OF AMMO, AND 32 ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER HERE....AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM"!
    Is 32 rolls of TP enough to stop a SWAT team with AR15s? I would think they would want a few more. For me I would probably go through that many rolls just seeing the SWAT team getting out of their truck.

9. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Man tries to wreck train into naval hospital to “wake people up.”

https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen
    It must happen more often than one would think...seems to be a specific charge at the ready:

"Eduardo Moreno, 44, of San Pedro, was charged Wednesday with one count of train wrecking after the Tuesday incident,"
    Dem=Washington Democrat
    dem = the average citizen democrat
    Liberalism refers to a systemically corrupt ideology

How to apply for Professional Membership

11. Likes Tool-Slinger, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Seeing a lot of masks out today. Saw one guy at the gas station with some kind of homemade deal... like a napkin or something... but it was just over his nose.

Saw a young lady wearing a bandana... I about gave her an n95 but then I don’t know how long this thing is gonna last.

Masks....

Let’s say you are in a parking lot and someone offers you a mask. You say..OK... and they reach into a box of them and hand you one...

It’s a conundrum ain’t it... guy hands you a mask.... an unpackaged mask... would you wear it ?

That’s how we get our masks at work. Got a box of them... shake a few to the end and reach in and grab them.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    It must happen more often than one would think...seems to be a specific charge at the ready:

"Eduardo Moreno, 44, of San Pedro, was charged Wednesday with one count of train wrecking after the Tuesday incident,"
    Or someone made it up on the spot...

Wonder if there is a specific reference anywhere in CA law...
    To that specific violation???

Any researchers in here that understand how to dig through govt websites???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Oprah/Greta 2020

Post Likes
    250,000 US cases of C-19

Over 6,000,000 American people filing for unemployment.

Anybody see the problem yet ?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    250,000 US cases of C-19

Over 6,000,000 American people filing for unemployment.

Anybody see the problem yet ?
    You wouldn't be hinting at the fact that 250,000 cases of Corona will not be enough for Spring breakers and all those unemployed going into grilling season, or did I miss somthing?

Post Likes

Page 50 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4043444546474849505152535455565760100 ... LastLast