Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    I haven't read the rest of the thread yet...

Glen is a good dude BM! Reading his posts on all kinds of topics over many years has convinced me of this. We may not always agree, but he always has my respect.

I would gladly be around Glen. For sure he has wisdom and stories to share.
    I mean we all experience life differently and I am sure the old guy has some good stories as he should,he looks nearly 90 years old... but for him to hop on a thread where its purpose I am sure is to mourn the loss of an Icon to many!! Throughout the whole world not just in the States and not just for being a basketball player but for being a role model that walked the talk! and his only input is to come in here and accuse him of a rape allegation that he probably has done no research into and claim that his not worthy of the praise? yeah I'm sure his a very nice guy... thank you thank you very much...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingMech88 View Post
    I mean we all experience life differently and I am sure the old guy has some good stories as he should,he looks nearly 90 years old... but for him to hop on a thread where its purpose I am sure is to mourn the loss of an Icon to many!! Throughout the whole world not just in the States and not just for being a basketball player but for being a role model that walked the talk! and his only input is to come in here and accuse him of a rape allegation that he probably has done no research into and claim that his not worthy of the praise? yeah I'm sure his a very nice guy... thank you thank you very much...
    Now wait. Substantiated or unsubstantiated. My point was that our sins can be cast aside. Did he confess them and move on? We dont know so let us not stomp on his grave.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    Now wait. Substantiated or unsubstantiated. My point was that our sins can be cast aside. Did he confess them and move on? We dont know so let us not stomp on his grave.
    I'm with you. Not arguing anything you have said. In the contrary everything you have wrote in this thread i agree with. Specially Glenns comment being very distasteful.

Post Likes
    Thanks for all the good words. Let me say this about Kobe. The massive non stop press coverage over his unfortunate death got to me.

You would almost think that a world leader of impeccable respect and adoration had passed away.

That was all you could hear on all the major news networks all day long Sunday and almost nothing else was discussed.

Now I'll admit I have always had problems with any and all multi millionaire athletes who because of their fame and money get away with almost everything.

Now I understand that he has done good since that time years ago so fine but now I find out he would kneel if they played the national anthem so it's back to heck with him and all the adoration going on. Sorry if some of you all disagree.

So that's how I feel and that's my final word on this subject so help me God. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Thanks for all the good words. Let me say this about Kobe. The massive non stop press coverage over his unfortunate death got to me.

You would almost think that a world leader of impeccable respect and adoration had passed away.

That was all you could hear on all the major news networks Sunday and almost nothing else was discussed.

Now I'll admit I have always had problems with any and all multi millionaire athletes who because of their fame and money get away with almost everything.

Now I understand that he has done good since that time years ago so fine but now I find out he would kneel if they played the national anthem so it's back to heck with him and all the adoration going on.

So that's how I feel and that's my final word on this subject so help me God. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    His wife probably influenced that. Thatt being said, I wouldn't impune him entirely.

Remember he was a black man in his mid 30s when this crapper-dikk stuff started. I would hope he changed his thoughts recently. I would hope.

Post Likes
    I wonder...

If the level of news coverage of his untimely death...

Was the MsM trying to divert attention away from how the GOP, in 2 hours, trounced the entire 24 hours of DIM presentation in the Senate???
    Now I am NOT saying there was anything involved in the crash of the chopper...

Only that the news coverage was at a high level...
    As if it was meant to drown out other things...

And of course, we know the MsM would never do something like that...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    I'm with you. Not arguing anything you have said. In the contrary everything you have wrote in this thread i agree with. Specially Glenns comment being very distasteful.
    You should keep your ugly thoughts to yourself BM. Apparently you're still making unprovoked personal attacks after being warned.

You never learn unless you get banned again. You're just unbelievable BM is all I can say. You just never stop do you? Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I wonder...

If the level of news coverage of his untimely death...

Was the MsM trying to divert attention away from how the GOP, in 2 hours, trounced the entire 24 hours of DIM presentation in the Senate???
    Now I am NOT saying there was anything involved in the crash of the chopper...

Only that the news coverage was at a high level...
    As if it was meant to drown out other things...

And of course, we know the MsM would never do something like that...
    It benefited the Republicans, because it drowned out the NY Times's Bolton Surprise.
    They thought they were pulling another rabbit out of their ass I mean hat, but it was
    just a turd. Sure hate it.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    It benefited the Republicans, because it drowned out the NY Times's Bolton Surprise.
    They thought they were pulling another rabbit out of their ass I mean hat, but it was
    just a turd. Sure hate it.
    Amusing...

How the left keeps trying to muddy the waters for Trump...

And it seems to help him again and again...

Whatever is causing this to happen... please, by all (legal) means, continue...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Kobe died in the crash of his private helicopter.
    I am sorry anyone died in a tragic accident. But let's be honest, he was a fool that was good at tossing balls,,,, little more in the civilization dynamic.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Better than average I would say.

what are the chance of me being accepted if I apply?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Better than average I would say.
    Thank you Mikey

I just wish me and Glen could shake hands and squash the beef... It keeps up at night knowing he hates me.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I am sorry anyone died in a tragic accident. But let's be honest, he was a fool that was good at tossing balls,,,, little more in the civilization dynamic.

At first I was upset at people with a view like yours, but now I realize that just because you have eyes don't mean you can see...

Anyways.. im sure it boils your blood knowing that millions of people are mourning the loss of "just a fool who was good at tossing the ball" ....

Geez I would think if a community was to respect hard work ethic and perseverance, it would be trades men who know that the only way to make it to the top is through hard work...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast