Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Likes

China is imploding.

Looks like Red China has a tiger by the tail with this virus spreading out of control. It's unbelievable and a danger to the rest of the world.

Let's hope this doesn't become another "Black Plague" which killed millions back in the Middle Ages. Getting worse by the hour according to the news. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much you
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    It’s already here. Hopefully the government will quarantine anyone coming down with it and all people they have come into contact with.

Post Likes
    Also... they say they are evacuating Americans from China... I think it would be best just to leave them there. Don’t bring em back here

Post Likes
    The guy here state side who got the virus recently flew in from China. Imagine learning you were the one who sat next to him on the long flight home.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Pretty sure everyone on the plane with him should be concerned considering how the air is constantly recirculated inside that metal tube.

I got some kind of stomach virus a couple days into a vacation a few years back. Threw up for two days. Found out about 40 other people, all on my flight, come down with the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    The guy here state side who got the virus recently flew in from China. Imagine learning you were the one who sat next to him on the long flight home.
    Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Yeah, I don't like to fly. Not that I'm afraid of flying, I just don't like to be around a whole bunch of people, whether in the terminal or the plane. My spidey senses keep going off.

Quote Originally Posted by BALloyd View Post
    Pretty sure everyone on the plane with him should be concerned considering how the air is constantly recirculated inside that metal tube.

I got some kind of stomach virus a couple days into a vacation a few years back. Threw up for two days. Found out about 40 other people, all on my flight, come down with the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    It’s already here. Hopefully the government will quarantine anyone coming down with it and all people they have come into contact with.
    Liberals won't let that happen

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Yeah, I don't like to fly. Not that I'm afraid of flying, I just don't like to be around a whole bunch of people, whether in the terminal or the plane. My spidey senses keep going off.
    I agree...
    Many moons ago, was married to a flight attendant for PamAm airlines...

Traveled all over the world... lots of fun...
    Had my fill of flying.

And now... the conditions on an airliner are horrible, compared to what it was like back when...

Have not flown since 2010... and have no plans to ever fly again.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Liberals won't let that happen

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk
    Why are liberals ALWAYS against everything that is good for the citizens???

It is like the libbies WANT to destroy America...

Anyone know why???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    I see some reports that this virus appeared close to the PRC's biological warfare center. Accidental release? Hacking like happened in Iran's centrifuges?

Whatever the source, the Agenda 21 Malthusians should be pickled tink!
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Post Likes
    There is a woman in MY neighborhood hospital who is infected.
    https://abc7chicago.com/5880033/
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Well Juan I sincerely doubt that America or any other country infiltrated their BSL4 labs in a very tightly controlled communist country like Red China.

GA has it right in his thread "Accident". Something happened and a worker got infected and spread it outside before he knew he was infected. Yeah. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    With rich Corinthian leather....

Da plane, da plane....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast