Thread: HAVC cooling fin

Post Likes

Question HAVC cooling fin

I am about to purchase an house, during the inspection, it was noticed that the cooling fin was damaged as shown in the attached picture. the seller did not want to fix it and said it does not affect the function of AC. Is it a serious problem should I be concerned about? THanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Negligible performance hit.....if you are really concerned about it you can pay an HVAC tech to comb them straight.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    And have them clean coil, looks like lint build up on it....

Post Likes
    Home inspectors are right up there with home warranty companies in my opinion, somewhere between useless and a scam. If you want to find a y suprises before purchase you call out the trades, roofer for the roof, pool contractor for the pool and hvac contractor for the hvac. Most home inspectors are only going to turn the tstat to heat and cool and make sure hot or cold air comes out, nothing more, you want to pay for that?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in