+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trenton Class at UR.

Post Likes

Trenton Class at UR.

It sure is amazing when I realize how much I don't know about "R" stuff by attending another "R" related class. LOL.

Post Likes
    Used to work for uri , and never got a class. Let us know how it turns out hoping it’s not a sales pitch
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    When and where is this

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crazzycajun View Post
    Used to work for uri , and never got a class. Let us know how it turns out hoping it’s not a sales pitch
    This was an evening class w/ food and soda,on 1-21-2020. It was on the Trenton ESP+ evaps and Limitrol Floating Head Press Cond Units. Not bad ,for FREE, food for FREE,it was only 2 1/4 hrs, w/ diner. OH YEA! There was 20 or so guys there that were interested in knowledge, just like me.

pecmsg,(Some of em was talking about YOU,Paul.) LOLALOT

Post Likes
    Any one used these ec motors yet? Looks like ther splitting the condenser as well. The didn’t have this line when I worked there like to see it in the real world thanks for sharing
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in