+ Reply to Thread

Thread: User Name Change

Post Likes

User Name Change

Hello,

I've been registered with this site for quite a while but have never posted to any forum, I'd like to begin posting on some of the forums. I will be changing jobs in the fairly near future and my current user name will not work with my soon-to-be contractor position. I know it says in the rules that the user name is for life but I'm hoping this will be an exception, I can't/won't post under this current user name. I will be retaining my current email address for a while, otherwise I'd just create a new account. Email looks easy enough to change at a later date. I couldn't find any other way to contact the administrator so I hope creating this post is OK. Thanks in advance!

Post Likes
    I'm easy to find... dozens a week contact me for one thing or another.

I can change your user name. Rules does not say your user name is for life but they do say only one account.

Scroll down to the bottom and hit the "Contact Us" menu and send me an email. Will be happy to assist.

hvac.talk@gmail.com in case you are using a smart phone.

Post Likes
    FYI: I did send an email message to you through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Thanks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACR educator View Post
    FYI: I did send an email message to you through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Thanks.

At this time I have not received an email from you.

Post Likes

Post Likes

Post Likes

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in