Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    You might need a different language translation tool.

That last response didn’t make any sense.

Post Likes
    By what I read you are up to 110 Liters/hour make up (or 30 gallons / hour). Pretty big leak.

Walk the system down and find all air bleeders and manual vent and drain valve that might be dumping water to drainage system. Close them or cap them as best you can. See if that accounts for all or part of your makeup.

If you do not find any external leakage, you better start isolating and doing a pressure drop check on various sections you can isolate to rule out or verify where the leak is or isn't.

Good Luck

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    By what I read you are up to 110 Liters/hour make up (or 30 gallons / hour). Pretty big leak.

Walk the system down and find all air bleeders and manual vent and drain valve that might be dumping water to drainage system. Close them or cap them as best you can. See if that accounts for all or part of your makeup.

If you do not find any external leakage, you better start isolating and doing a pressure drop check on various sections you can isolate to rule out or verify where the leak is or isn't.

Good Luck
    Leak found by isolation method
    Thanks to all

Sent from my INE-LX1r using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12