Post Likes

New service vehicle Northern MN

Just got this gem for running my remote calls. Extra wide track, wide skis. Goes through anything. I tried to get it stuck last week, and was not successful. Even in 4 of powder and in slush. It just walked through. Ive got a big cargo box coming for tools and parts. It has a tow hitch for pulling the sled for equipment and larger tools.

We just installed a mini split at a cabin on a remote water access only site. Brought everything in one trip!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

2. Likes Lahrs liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Really cool, good luck! And it is a business expense.

Mn the state where absolutey nothing is allowed
    Post Likes
    now you need a hovercraft for the shoulder seasons...

some people will do anything for a write off. sheesh...

not a bad idea at all for your neck of the woods...
    my boss thinks its possible to repeal the laws of physics

Post Likes
    I would get NO work done...
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Post Likes
    A few years ago there was a new poster who lived in northern Alaska who talked about taking a "snow machine" (as Alaskans like to call them) to service calls also. He also said he occasionally had to hop on a bush plane to get to some of his more remote sites.

I told him welcome to the site. I was looking forward to hearing some of his stories from up there, but I think he only posted a couple of times and then we never heard from him again.

Several years ago I had to hop on a pontoon boat with my tools to get out to an island on Lake Minnetonka. It was pretty neat, but it sucked being so far away from my service van. If I needed something I needed to ask the old dude to take me back to my van, and the boat was so slow it seemed like it took forever.
    If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisRefrig View Post
    Just got this gem for running my remote calls. Extra wide track, wide skis. Goes through anything. I tried to get it stuck last week, and was not successful. Even in 4’ of powder and in slush. It just walked through. I’ve got a big cargo box coming for tools and parts. It has a tow hitch for pulling the sled for equipment and larger tools.

We just installed a mini split at a cabin on a remote water access only site. Brought everything in one trip!

Post Likes
    Thats pretty badass. Its neat to see how you are conquering problems in your area.

Post Likes
    Nice sled. I have been into several remote sites via float plane and/or boat before.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk