Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gauges!

Post Likes
    I've been using the latest SMAN 380 since they came out and it is the best digital manifold I've ever used, everything is on the screen and the cordless temp and air probes work with it for real time measurements. If you want digital, with wireless there is never a problem with connection to the 380. If you like probes, I have the Job Link probes and love them too. They do have some funny connection issues, not horrible, and maybe phone related, but they work and I've never had to give up on them and go to something else. I keep hoping FP will fix some of the issues, but keep thinking it's probably not all their fault. MQ works somewhat better with the probes, but it is a fairly unwieldy app if you're doing a lot of normal stuff that doesn't really require a total system diagnosis. I mean I have some jobs where I'm quite familiar with the problems and really don't need to take all the time to set up MQ just to get a couple readings. In that vein, the FP app is great.

Post Likes
    wow- great idea. I just bought a 3 pack of tee's, but the flare is in the middle- so wont work for that application. I know robinair has some like those---

Post Likes
    I had the SMAN 3. Nothing but trouble. Back to analog for me. Old School!

Post Likes
    Not trying to change your mind, but new sman 380/480 are a far cry from the old smans. For that matter so is the YJ P51-870 and others. If you had trouble, I'm sure FP would have replaced them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123