Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhenergy View Post
    Him and I talked quite a bit before and your absolutely right Wayne. Dude is a hard worker, great aspirations and well ahead of his time. Wish I was him 10 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey JBH appreciate the compliments, just trying to emulate you man, always appreciate your advice still haven't opened up that manual D you told me to buy a year or so ago lol! hope all is well ! thank you to wayne, vtp, answer man, PHM, GA, Old guy,Chops, red man, beerme, and everybody else that gave their two cents and helped me in the past as well. Cannot underestimate the value of wisdom presented from those that "been there done that". Hard to find such honest feedback in the real world as seen on this thread. After analyzing the responses and looking within (what will keep me happy) I've come to the conclusion that I will stay put where I am at and continue going to school. They are working with my schedule and even letting me drive the company van to classes so I see no reason to let this go for some tuition credits, the risk/reward ratio does not add up in this equation. I cannot think of a better platform to pose questions like this, other then this website. Truly a gem for those looking to advance ! Patience will win ! Thanks again fellas

Post Likes
    Again BBeerme said it best "Collectively we do know it all". That includes you Ambition. I sometimes feel guilty because my input doesn't equal many others here but I'm still glad to participate.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    If your sticking with refrigeration, dont even both with the manual d book lol. That stuff is a whole other level of a beast i admit to knowing nothing about.

Good luck out there. Remember, you got several hundred members here that got your back. That goes for everyone here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123