Thread: Bosch units

Post Likes

Bosch units

I知 sure Bob can fill me in. We have sold probably 10 Bosch systems without any issues or call backs. But I知 hearing online, and on you tube about moisture removal issues with these systems. Anyone have problems like that? I always sell with multi stage indoor equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    We have installed about 10 Bosch heat pumps. The reports from customers after a summer is that their bills are lower than before, the house is more comfortable, and better dehumidification.
    I make sure to set blower speeds for high stage, low stage, and dehumidification.
    My system is about 15 years old and I'm going to use a Bosch when replacement time comes.
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

3. Likes opey456 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Hope this isn't hijacking the thread, but I'm wondering how well switching the dip switch for a 37ー coil works. I had to install one that I know is over sized, I will wait til spring and follow up, and maybe flip the dip switch. I'd like to have one at home so I could play with it, and see how it reacts to different cu setting, and motor speeds.

Post Likes
    Maybe I haven稚 seen any issues because I知 pairing with multistage indoor equipment. I could see it not working so good on single speed indoor equipment.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by opey456 View Post
    Maybe I haven’t seen any issues because I’m pairing with multistage indoor equipment. I could see it not working so good on single speed indoor equipment.

I paired a 3 ton outdoor Bosch with a single stage air handler and have no complaints from the customer. Seems to be keeping humidity down. He was from Arizona so, if there was high humidity I would be the first to hear about it.
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?

Please view site rules: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

Apply for Pro Membership: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113

Find your local HVAC-Talk Contractor: http://hvac-talk.com/aop

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kdean1 View Post
    We have installed about 10 Bosch heat pumps. The reports from customers after a summer is that their bills are lower than before, the house is more comfortable, and better dehumidification.
    I make sure to set blower speeds for high stage, low stage, and dehumidification.
    My system is about 15 years old and I'm going to use a Bosch when replacement time comes.
    What indoor unit do you use? Is it the bosch 2.0 or a different brand?

Post Likes
    Typically Rheem or Comfortmaker is what I use indoor