Post Likes

Silly millennials and gen z'ers

Caused the selective service website to crash because social media told them Trump started WWIII and they would have to register for the draft.
    https://www.militarytimes.com/flashp...rvice-website/
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Caused the selective service website to crash because social media told them Trump started WWIII and they would have to register for the draft.
    https://www.militarytimes.com/flashp...rvice-website/
    There is also a severe shortage of coloring books and puppies. Happened right after the website crashed.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Funny indeed! My take is that everyone has to serve two years in a military branch. It's a great transition into the real world after they leave their parent's nest. It gives them time to experience life away from their hometowns as they make friends with others who had different backgrounds and cultures. Joining the US Air Force was a great choice for myself.

Be Safe!

4. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    In addition to doing HVAC/R, I also teach 6th grade math and science. This thread explains why my students were asking me about the start of WWIII today.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

Post Likes
    Draft would probably straighten out some of those rascals. WW3 is laughable unless the WW stands for wounded warrior.

Prob gonna be seeing more of those if we send a lot of guys back to Iraq.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Glidewell View Post
    Funny indeed! My take is that everyone has to serve two years in a military branch. It's a great transition into the real world after they leave their parent's nest. It gives them time to experience life away from their hometowns as they make friends with others who had different backgrounds and cultures. Joining the US Air Force was a great choice for myself.

Be Safe!
    The best thing I have ever done for my wife, she was an avionics person on the F15.

I put her in there.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    I'm a 35 year old "millennial". Old folks gonna need a new bashword soon, GenZ just isn't as fun to say.

Post Likes
    Agreed, the draft would straighten this country out. When I go into businesses, the girls are hard working, and the young guys do nothing but goof off. They really need a reality check for sure. I did not serve, but being raised by a depression era father, and raising myself since I was 5 was all I needed to become responsible and independent.