+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long range

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by danagolladay View Post
    Our whole setup is RCBS brand. I just bought the RCBS chargemaster digital reloading scale, and it definitely speeds the process up. The Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading is a must have. It has all the calibers, and breaks down all possible loads for each caliber.
    I use a single stage RCBS for my rifles and a Dillion 450 progressive for my pistols. I also use the Dillion on my 223/556 when I am in the mood to knockout several hundred , this model you still have to hand feed both case & bullet. I want a 650 with case & bullet feed but just can't justify.
    Look at the NRA classes as they have a intro course to reloading. and maybe an instructor in your area

Post Likes
    Just watched a show on snipers. They were talking about the longest kill shots. 3.54km by a Canadian taking out a Taliban. That's over 2 miles.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitz View Post
    Just watched a show on snipers. They were talking about the longest kill shots. 3.54km by a Canadian taking out a Taliban. That's over 2 miles.

Yeah canuck hit him down hill from 10k ft.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    They said when they are being fired at they never take off running or go for cover. I forget how many shots he took. Guess he was using Canadian issued ammo ran out and switched to American ammo. They said it traveled quite a bit farther.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in