Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    Post Likes
    This is not a furnace, and after I repair a furnace and deem it safe I can turn it back under my license and liability and there is no utility company or building inspector that would question it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    This is not a furnace, and after I repair a furnace and deem it safe I can turn it back under my license and liability and there is no utility company or building inspector that would question it
    It is an analogy. The key word was liability. You chose to take it upon yourself the dealership wasn't going to for good reason
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    Where is it required that I need to share every and all detail of every situation. There is no requirement. Again the point was the dealership was trying make a tire sale which was the point. While I understand there are those who write complete book on this site I do not nor is it needed

Post Likes
    The key word is greed, the dealership tried to make a sale that was not needed.

Post Likes
    Where is it required that I need to share every and all detail of every situation. There is no requirement. Again the point was the dealership was trying make a tire sale which was the point. While I understand there are those who write complete book on this site I do not nor is it needed
    I didn't say there was a requirement I was just pointing that out? Where is it written that I can't point out that pertinent information wasn't included? The dealership as they should. Just because you are too cheap to buy a new tire or pursue the warranty as you should it is not their fault.

Post Likes
    The key words are liability and not forthcoming with the truth

Post Likes
    You have complained enough about the tire that you got replaced not including that you got to keep the original tire. Instead of allowing you to go on and on I will sign off for now and address the rest of your complaints later in one post if you keep posting.

Post Likes
    There you go again calling people names and making assumptions that you have no knowledge about.

Have good afternoon I have some work to finish up before quitting time

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    Found a new black Jeep just what I wanted. Think it was 2000. It was end of the year model got a good deal and I was happy. Sales guy say he wants to wash it for me cause it was sitting on the lot. I say sure why not. He delivered it inside showing me all the gizmos. I got irritated cause the wash guy painted the tires with that greezy stuff but everything else looked fine.
    Drove it home and get out and immediately see deep swirll marks all over the body. I was livid. They ended up buffing it out well enough that I kept it but it was one of those deals.... Nah we never used a buffer wheel on it...
    Yes it's a trust thing with cars I guess it's worse cause we are all knowit alls . I don't even trust the guys I've liked lol

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    I remember my first frustration with a bad dealer. Was just before I got my permit to drive. My father bought a new Corvette and remember doing the little maintenance stuff like oil and tires. I kept that thing clean washing and waiting to drive it around one day. I'd drive it around the block to air dry it a little lol.
    That thing was in the shop a lot though for everything under the sun. I think the last straw was it got a broken windshield while at the dealer. They had it replaced but got it back with busted glass all over the interior like they busted the old one out with a hammer. He must of had them buy it back or something.
    I still remember going around shopping different dealers for it. That dealer was the cheapest and he always bought cars at the cheapest place. That place closed not long after that but the dealer I liked is still there and even got national award recently.
    Maybe it was just a lemon but I blamed that crappy dealer for stymieing my plans with that car lol

Post Likes
    My father-in-law owned an auto salvage yard for years. He had a lot of interesting stories. One you guys might like is about the chevy turboglide transmission they sold and installed. He said he told the owner of the car they installed the transmission in that the transmission was a turboglide that came out of a 1957 chevy. The owner paid him and took the car out of the shop and came back in minutes complaining the transmission wouldn't shift. I don't remember all the things he did to convince the guy that you can't feel that transmission shift but thought you car buffs would get a chuckle out of this part.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789