+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HVAC-Talk Notifications?

Post Likes

HVAC-Talk Notifications?

I used to be very active on HVAC-Talk and frequently received notifications via email about new threads in areas I am interested in. That stopped happening a long time ago. Can someone help me determine why I am not getting notified about new discussions relating to Metasys N2 systems? I would like to get re-engaged. We will be releasing new products in the next 6 months and want to be able to support our customers and partners on HVAC-Talk.
    Steve Jones, President, S4 Integration Solutions, Inc.
    Visit us at https://www.s4integrationsolutions.com

Post Likes
    Steve

The notifications you used to receive were reply notifications on threads you followed by subscribing to them. This site doesn't send out random emails on subjects.

You can search the site for threads you are interested in and get back in the saddle.

Thx

Post Likes
    Dad, I have stopped receiving reply notifications. I guess it started about a week ago. There are multiple threads I have subscribed to as well as at least one I started that has activity and I haven't gotten any reply notifications on any of them.

Kinda made me wonder if it was a new censorship tool. lol

Post Likes
    Yeah, it was about a week ago I also stopped receiving notifications.

I just checked, last notification was Jan 16, it just feels like a week.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Each of you... plz send me a good email address. Hotmail was bouncing back this weekend and I had to make some changes. If you make Gmail account things would go smoother on this end.

Post Likes
    Dad, I have gotten 3, no 4 just got another since 9:22 or about 5 minutes ago. Do you still need that email. If not thank you for your prompt attention.

Post Likes

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in