+ Reply to Thread

Thread: With a sad heart I am losing my BBQ PLACE

Post Likes

With a sad heart I am losing my BBQ PLACE

For almost 5 years now I have put much of my time away from HVAC to do BBQ. The locations was a B location at first, then Target moved out of the center. This took that b to a F location . Although we had times we fell way behind in turning a profit. Not thats not all bad as it did save us a lot in taxes as the HVAC business does well. I just really enjoy the BBQ aspect of the business. I have learned how to make great Brisket, Try Tip and my pulled pork was crazy popular. if this place was anywhere else other then that center and California where the homeless outnumber the cops and customers we would of done well. itchyfootbbq&brews You can see it on yelp by searching BBQ in Victorville California if interested. Have a lot of good equipment to sell and if someone was a husband and wife team or all family this place could survive. I spent a lot of time there unjustly shortchanging the one place I could make a difference, and the one place that does make money. Just hate shutting it down. Really puts a damper on my Christmas this year. Now I will need to talk to the employees and not looking forward for thathttps://hvac-talk.com/vbb/asset.php?fid=744397&uid=1006&d=1577383778
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Wow, sorry to hear that. With Target moving, that may have a lot to do people buying so much through vehicles like Amazon. My better half almost never goes to brick and mortar places any more, at least relative to the amount of stuff she buys and has delivered. Except for the food we buy.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Well it did not take long Local paper all over it then the haters

https://www.vvdailypress.com/news/20...-close-up-shop

Post Likes
    Sounds like you had good food, and recipes, maybe keep a few employees, and try food truck or catering? Sometimes it’s better to rip the bang aid off rather the slow tug sorry about your situation no one likes to loose. As you said you owe no debt so you can walk away with your head held high. restaurant actions are known bring a ton of money, but is known to liquidate in a timely manner good luck
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in