Thread: Rheem RGFD07EMCKS

Post Likes

Rheem RGFD07EMCKS

Hello,

I have a Rheem Model #RGFD07EMCKS that will not stay lit. The flame sensor has been replaced and cleaned. The thermostat has been replaced with a LUX TX9600TSa. I've had 3 different HVAC companies out to look at the furnace and they can't find anything wrong with it. If I turn the furnace off manually and wait approximately 90 seconds the furnace will turn back on. I have gotten codes of "12", "57" and "13". What is flashing now is "12" & 13".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Post Likes
    Call a real tech.

Post Likes
    Find a tech not a parts changer!

Post Likes
    Rheem's dealer site won't pull up that furnace at the moment. I'm thinking 12 & 13 might be ignition codes and 57 a pressure switch but not 100%. We so seldom have to work on them. That was the first modulating furnace on the market. Well, if it has the right stat and Lux ain't it. Hope you saved what was there, maybe it was the modulating module.

Like the boys say, find a real tech. Cost you a fortune to replace all the parts, assuming it is a part bad. I'd suggest a good Rheem dealer and ask for a senior tech who knows that furnace.

5. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    I'm thinking 12 & 13 might be ignition codes and 57 a pressure switch but not 100%.
    You would be correct.

12 - Flame sense low

13 - Flame sense lost

57 - High pressure switch
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in