Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long or Short?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    This is an opportunity to expose the deep state. McConnel say he won't call any witnesses. I hope he has plans to investigate, but he could be deep state himself and therefore wanting to bury this asap....
    The chinese own McConnell.

Post Likes
    I agree with what Trey Gowdy said about it. Get the acquittal over with quickly. Then the President and the members of the House and Senate can say or do anything they want to. Investigate all they want and all the while point out the sham the Democratic Congress have imposed on the country.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    I agree with what Trey Gowdy said about it. Get the acquittal over with quickly. Then the President and the members of the House and Senate can say or do anything they want to. Investigate all they want and all the while point out the sham the Democratic Congress have imposed on the country.
    Agreed. Even though it should be open and shut, why give the Dems a chance to work more evil? Anyway, there'll be a new Dem witch hunt beyond this. And there's always the tax returns. It still has to go to the Supreme Court, but it seems likely they'll force him to reveal them. Should be the summer of 2020, so expect the Dems to be pounding on it in the 2020 election.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I completely agree. My comments were more directed to the Left's tactics. I believe their 'just desserts' will come through the legitimate investigation being now conducted by Bar/Durham. My point was that we, as Conservatives, don't want to sink to the sub-swamp level of the Left.
    Not fussing at you Vin...

However I wonder what language we would be speaking...
    Had we not sunk to the level of a HOT war (including killing people), back in the early 1940's???

Winning, sometimes, requires slinging mud...
    And IMO saying that slinging mud is below me...
    Is pompous arrogance...
    Which does NOT win.

There is only going to be one victor in this political confrontation...
    And the other side will NEVER quit trying to destroy our side.

Now for a question...
    What other approach could the right take...
    To stop the left from attempting to destroy the country???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    The dims are already working on Peachment II ... think they ought to get this one out of the way quickly so they focus on new investigations.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Not fussing at you Vin...

However I wonder what language we would be speaking...
    Had we not sunk to the level of a HOT war (including killing people), back in the early 1940's???

Winning, sometimes, requires slinging mud...
    And IMO saying that slinging mud is below me...
    Is pompous arrogance...
    Which does NOT win.

There is only going to be one victor in this political confrontation...
    And the other side will NEVER quit trying to destroy our side.

Now for a question...
    What other approach could the right take...
    To stop the left from attempting to destroy the country???
    IMO, the Right already has a good start. You surround yourself with men of integrity who will adhere to and use the Rule of Law in the fight against destructive ideologies. Trump could stand some improvement in this area, but Barr and Durham definitely fit into this category.

I think also helpful would be some sort of campaign to educate the ignorant masses of the reality of Liberalism. Those who are just about entitlements, etc won't be won over, but mainstream democrats likely will (many probably already are, given the Dems antics over the last 3 years).

Also, keep Trump in office, and beyond that, give your vote to those who aren't part of the Washington Network.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The dims are already working on Peachment II ... think they ought to get this one out of the way quickly so they focus on new investigations.
    You're right, of course. But it's another example of the fact that the Dems have no foresight or insight. Even now, current polls show that America has had enough of the Dem 'circus of fools'.

Post Likes
    Why do you say that? If Congress had any right to a presidents tax returns, they could go straight to the IRS.

Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Agreed. Even though it should be open and shut, why give the Dems a chance to work more evil? Anyway, there'll be a new Dem witch hunt beyond this. And there's always the tax returns. It still has to go to the Supreme Court, but it seems likely they'll force him to reveal them. Should be the summer of 2020, so expect the Dems to be pounding on it in the 2020 election.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    If I remember...

Trump said he was gonna release his tax returns before the 2020 election...

Scenario...
    The left carries on and on and on and on and on...
    Hollering about Trump's tax returns... and how horrible a rich b****** Trump is...
    Then Trump releases his tax returns... and folks find out he earned 100% of his money legally... and gave away a HUGE amount to charity... and the charities HELPED a boatload of folks get their lives working again!

So, as usual...
    Trump = 1
    DIMS = 0

Would love to see that happen...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Why do you say that? If Congress had any right to a presidents tax returns, they could go straight to the IRS.
    They don't. As usual, they're using the courts to try to force him to hand them over.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=trump%27s+...-1&df=m&ia=web

Post Likes
    If I remember...

Scenario...
    Hollering about Trump's tax returns... and how horrible a rich b****** Trump is...
    Then Trump releases his tax returns... and folks find out he earned 100% of his money legally... and gave away a HUGE amount to charity... and the charities HELPED a boatload of folks get their lives working again!

So, as usual...
    Trump = 1
    DIMS = 0

I like how this oped puts it:

So, let’s imagine that they finally vanquish Trump, though every time they come up against him they end up dragging themselves home like Ned Beatty after a particularly tough canoe trip.

Post Likes
    The first thing the dims would zero in on would be taxes paid on real estate, versus loans taken out on real estate. And since the values would have a huge discrepancy, they would claim tax evasion. I've explained this discrepancy before. For example, I could sell my house for five times the value the county assessor puts on it.

That's why they wouldn't get very far, but in the eyes of a huge segment of the population, they would get some peoples attention. Just keep whittling away at the Trump base.

If I remember...

Scenario...

So, as usual...
    Trump = 1
    DIMS = 0

If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12