Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long or Short?

Post Likes

Long or Short?

What do you guys want, a long drawn out Senate impeachment trial or a quick one to get it over with?

Personally I want to drag every damn regressive liberal through the muck & slime for months like the DummycRATS have done to the American people for three years now. I want their irrational hatred, their lies, their deceit, their bigotry exposed for the whole world to witness.

I want the Coup Cluz Clan to go the way the DemocRAT founded KKK... disgraced & despised.

I want the smarmy, smirking faces slapped off their elitist snob faces.

Their hatred & bigotry has disgraced our Great Nation's history & a heavy price must be paid.

The price I wish to see are legions of Trump & Conservative supporters turning out to the polls kicking the 'Obama' out of the DemocRAT Party come November 202in the Senate, the House and four more years of Trump!

I want my pound of flesh... or in the case of Flabby Nadler Jowls... 500 lbs of flesh.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    I want to see the Democrats Burn.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Dims are orcsusses.

Post Likes
    It burnses us...

What’s funny about this post is spell check left burnses but it changed us to is...

Stoopid phone

Post Likes
    It would be satisfying to see the Dems get their just desserts, but I'd rather that Republican Congress rise above that. Being the "better man" will be better for America than for the Repubs to take on the evil, lowlife characteristics of the Left. They'll get what's coming eventually. Starting in 2020.

Post Likes
    This is an opportunity to expose the deep state. McConnel say he won't call any witnesses. I hope he has plans to investigate, but he could be deep state himself and therefore wanting to bury this asap....
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    This is an opportunity to expose the deep state. McConnel say he won't call any witnesses. I hope he has plans to investigate, but he could be deep state himself and therefore wanting to bury this asap....
    I have faith in McConnell, but you never know. We do know that Durham and Barr aren't deep state. Not even close. I look forward to the conclusion of their investigation.

Post Likes
    I have mixed thoughts on this... however my emotions are solid:

Emotions: NAIL the left to the wall... as brutally and as thoroughly as possible...
    Expose literally every detail possible... make it as painful as possible... and for all I care, make it run until Easter!
    The more noise made, the more moderates and dis-interested folks; who will see the truth about the left!

Thoughts: Split... one side of me wants to do the above... the other side of me wants to have a reasonable yet professional trial, show clearly as a cloudless summer day; that Trump is 100% innocent AND the left is a bunch of liars.
    What is necessary to do that, would be sufficient.

Really cannot decide...
    Would LOVE to see the left burned badly...
    However do not want to make a mess while doing it!

Personal comment: This 'high road' stuff (do not lower oneself to the mud slinging) is BS...
    Very few folks understand that level of integrity... and the few that do, many of them are fooled by the left.
    IMO the message ofr the corruption of the left; needs to be made 100% clear--in language a grade-schooler can understand... whatever that takes, is what is necessary for me!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    What do you guys want, a long drawn out Senate impeachment trial or a quick one to get it over with?

Personally I want to drag every damn regressive liberal through the muck & slime for months like the DummycRATS have done to the American people for three years now. I want their irrational hatred, their lies, their deceit, their bigotry exposed for the whole world to witness.

I want the Coup Cluz Clan to go the way the DemocRAT founded KKK... disgraced & despised.

I want the smarmy, smirking faces slapped off their elitist snob faces.

Their hatred & bigotry has disgraced our Great Nation's history & a heavy price must be paid.

The price I wish to see are legions of Trump & Conservative supporters turning out to the polls kicking the 'Obama' out of the DemocRAT Party come November 202in the Senate, the House and four more years of Trump!

I want my pound of flesh... or in the case of Flabby Nadler Jowls... 500 lbs of flesh.
    OMG, I am siding with Pelosi on this one. It ain't going nowhere, just vote and get it over with.

She KNOWS those democrat jackasses in congress are going to have to answer "what have you been doing for 4 years?" in re-election if they keep this up.

Trump will be our President Re-elect, no doubt about it. Dems need to end this impeachment silliness or they are going to have congress dropping like flies.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    OMG, I am siding with Pelosi on this one. It ain't going nowhere, just vote and get it over with.

She KNOWS those democrat jackasses in congress are going to have to answer "what have you been doing for 4 years?" in re-election if they keep this up.

Trump will be our President Re-elect, no doubt about it. Dems need to end this impeachment silliness or they are going to have congress dropping like flies.
    Not such a bad result, is it?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    It would be satisfying to see the Dems get their just desserts, but I'd rather that Republican Congress rise above that. Being the "better man" will be better for America than for the Repubs to take on the evil, lowlife characteristics of the Left. They'll get what's coming eventually. Starting in 2020.
    The republicans have played nice for too long, they need to beat them into the Stone Age. Make it known
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Trump 2020: Now look what I will be able to do with 4 years of a skeleton Congress.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crazzycajun View Post
    The republicans have played nice for too long, they need to beat them into the Stone Age. Make it known..
    I completely agree. My comments were more directed to the Left's tactics. I believe their 'just desserts' will come through the legitimate investigation being now conducted by Bar/Durham. My point was that we, as Conservatives, don't want to sink to the sub-swamp level of the Left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast