Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Likes

India says no Muslims from other nations.

Sounds good to me...If you are a non Muslim and want to escape the persecution of Islam from your home land... Come on over... If you are a Muslim then stay where you are... Because it's what people are trying to escape from.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/12/11/a...hnk/index.html

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    The Muslims retort is always …. "well theres already a lot of us here and we aren't blowing anyone up"

Yea well ... not yet .. you bastards are known for all of the sudden converting any minute

3. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    It appears as if the religion of peace within is already getting violent within.
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/12/15/i...hnk/index.html

Post Likes
    Hopefully India’s decision will draw the eye of sauron towards them.

Post Likes
    What does one do with 'that guy' (girl) on the playground...
    That always whines and pitches a fit...
    Until they get their own way...
    Specifically at the expense of everyone else???

Fast forward to a country of adults...
    Do we allow 'that guy' (girl) to destroy society...
    In the name of high minded ideals???

OR

Do we stick to traditional values...
    And say the best interests of the established citizens, comes BEFORE the interests of the trouble-makers???

IMO a choice that will have to be made...
    And there is no easy way out...
    Either the trouble-makers go...
    Or the quality of life for everyone becomes a faded memory.

Choose wisely!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Japan says the same thing...they don't want their culture and traditions trashed.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Japan says the same thing...they don't want their culture and traditions trashed.
    You mean they don't immigrate loads of Muslims to riot and kill?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Hopefully India’s decision will draw the eye of sauron towards them.
    Nice to know you that you condemn India to the ravages of the Dark Lord because they don't want anymore Muslims immigrating to their country corn.

Didn't know you were a Muslim. That explains a lot. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    The question is not of normal immigration, but refugees from persecution in two neighboring (Muslim) nations! India wants to be generous with those who are being persecuted because they are NOT Islamists. Those fleeing religious persecution...
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Post Likes
    Well; let's talk a simplistic stroll through History -

Hinduism started about 2000 BC. The Hindus are pacifistic. Which is fine so long as everyone around you is also pacifistic. So the Hindus in India did OK for a long while. Then about 600 AD the Muslims came along and they were not at all pacifistic so as they grew in number the Hindus pacifism did not serve them well. The militant Muslims just ran rough-shod over them and their pacifism.

Hinduism is a religion of largely impermeable layers of society; castes. One for every purpose from poop disposal, to servant, to farmer, to business person, to virtually regal classes. But, being Hindus, the creation of a warrior-caste was apparently overlooked.

Although it is claimed otherwise, I suspect that the creation of Sikhism in about 1500 AD was substantially about having, essentially; a Hindu warrior caste to counter the aggressive violence of Islam. Sikhs (the turban wearers) are trained as warriors (both weapons and martial arts) virtually from birth and are mandated to be physically armed at all times - as a religious function. <g>

India kicked out Britain in the 1940's and suddenly (without the Brits to keep order I suspect <g>): there was Pakistan - a new Muslim Country carved off of India for all the militant muslims to live in segregation from Indian/Hindu society.

But, apparently never content to stand-down, and now well financed by arab oil, the muslims refused to stay cloistered in Pakistan. Especially those migrating to India from elsewhere.

So now India finds itself in need of laws prohibiting muslim infiltration.

Probably just a long series of coincidences I imagine though. <g>

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Sounds good to me...If you are a non Muslim and want to escape the persecution of Islam from your home land... Come on over... If you are a Muslim then stay where you are... Because it's what people are trying to escape from.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/12/11/a...hnk/index.html

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Although it is claimed otherwise, I suspect that the creation of Sikhism in about 1500 AD was substantially about having, essentially; a Hindu warrior caste to counter the aggressive violence of Islam. Sikhs (the turban wearers) are trained as warriors (both weapons and martial arts) virtually from birth and are mandated to be physically armed at all times - as a religious function. <g>
    This is very true! I had a Sikh teach me Kung Fu for 2 years when I was 8. My Mother practiced yoga and meditation at his Temple. His name was Sababu. Amazing person...he never wore shoes, even in the Winter time or a coat for that matter.
    We went to Windsor in Canada on a day trip in February. He walked around all day with no coat and bare feet. Snow didn't bother him a bit. Had some issues coming back over the boarder though. When asked for ID, Sababu's response was...I don't need ID, I know who I am.

Post Likes
    UK screwed the pooch on India. They wanted out.... Now... Let a lawyer who had never been in the subcontinent do the partition line and implemented it in a period of days... Many died and killed.

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radcliffe_Line

Local knowledge

Before his appointment, Radcliffe had never visited India and knew no one there. To the British and the feuding politicians alike, this neutrality was looked upon as an asset; he was considered to be unbiased toward any of the parties, except of course Britain.[1] Only his private secretary, Christopher Beaumont, was familiar with the administration and life in the Punjab. Wanting to preserve the appearance of impartiality, Radcliffe also kept his distance from Viceroy Mountbatten.[5]

No amount of knowledge could produce a line that would completely avoid conflict; already, "sectarian riots in Punjab and Bengal dimmed hopes for a quick and dignified British withdrawal".[55] "Many of the seeds of postcolonial disorder in South Asia were sown much earlier, in a century and half of direct and indirect British control of large part of the region, but, as book after book has demonstrated, nothing in the complex tragedy of partition was inevitable."[56]
    Haste and indifference

Radcliffe justified the casual division with the truism that no matter what he did, people would suffer. The thinking behind this justification may never be known since Radcliffe "destroyed all his papers before he left India".[57] He departed on Independence Day itself, before even the boundary awards were distributed. By his own admission, Radcliffe was heavily influenced by his lack of fitness for the Indian climate and his eagerness to depart India.[58]

The implementation was no less hasty than the process of drawing the border. On 16 August 1947 at 5:00 pm, the Indian and Pakistani representatives were given two hours to study copies, before the Radcliffe award was published on 17 August.[59]
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Post Likes
    With the way muslims lie, what is to say they are not going to lie their way into India?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast