Thread: AHR 2020

Post Likes

AHR 2020

Just got a flyer in the mail. February 3-5.

Anyone here going.

Im going to put it on my bucket list and really think about getting g out and about.

Take the wife and call it a vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I ordered a pass to it just in case I go. Also thinking of making a vacation out of it. Have you been to a show before?

Post Likes
    I have never. Looking through the flyer looks to be a lot of good products and vendors. Havent made it to the educational part of the flyer yet. Dinner calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I may go if I have time. I was at the one this year in Atlanta. It is a big show so it may be productive for you to use their mobile app to filter specific vendors and booths you would like to visit as well as any sessions that are of interest. That will help make the best use of your time. I find that 2 whole days is just about enough to see everything of interest to me.

Post Likes
    I went all three days last year and the end of the second day as well as the third day I was huffin and puffin to make sure I went down every single aisle. After the first day I made a list of who I needed to go back to see. Learned about high velocity systems, latest ductless technology, tape, glue, motors, gimungus centrifugal blowers, virtual reality design tools (take a toke haha) how to park a car in atlanta, took in a IAQA class on mold. saw old solar hot water manufacturer friends, geothermal hvac tech stuff, got the scoop from a boiler water treatment company that I have been using their product. Talked to the UEI, Apricus, Caleffi, AprilAire, Appion and IAQA folks some more. Learned about radiant cooling systems and control.
    IT was awesome!
    I definitely recommend you go and if not this year then pick a year when they are close to your home base.

Post Likes
    Why do they always seem to pick busy months? I mean, theyre in our business. Why not April? Or September or something?

Our supply houses are the same way about training classes. Why pick the middle of summer or November to have them?

I guess thats just a pet peeve for me. Ive missed a lot of classes because of that.