Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IG Report Out

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Total exoneration!!

3. Likes netsalt liked this post
    Post Likes
    From what I heard for Rush this is the House IG which is made up of mainly left wing bureaucrats that probably had at least a hand if the whole affair. Of course they will come out with a "move along, noting to see here" report.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    From what I heard for Rush this is the House IG which is made up of mainly left wing bureaucrats that probably had at least a hand if the whole affair. Of course they will come out with a "move along, noting to see here" report.
    I tend to give more weight to the Durham investigation (actually, I somehow thought that was the report being released today).

John Durham’s Investigators ‘Do Not Agree’ with DOJ IG’s Findings on Origin of Russia Probe

DDG returns:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=john+durha...=news&iar=news

Post Likes
    Yes.. Durham is a trump lackey. His report will probably be devastating.

Of course till today Trump, Hannity,Rush and others were saying this if report would be devastating... lol

Now it’s dog ate my homework.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yes.. Durham is a trump lackey. His report will probably be devastating.

Of course till today Trump, Hannity,Rush and others were saying this if report would be devastating... lol

Now it’s dog ate my homework.
    You would be hard pressed to document that. I've yet to find anything that indicates that he's anything other than apolitical and serious about the law. Do you have anything to suggest otherwise?

Post Likes
    Same old bull ---- whitewash! Our FBI and CIA are just as corrupt as the KGB ever was and no one but the President has the ball- to call them on it. I'm not sure if Trump can get rid of half the swamp in 8 years but he's the only chance we have.

9. Likes captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    You would be hard pressed to document that. I've yet to find anything that indicates that he's anything other than apolitical and serious about the law. Do you have anything to suggest otherwise?
    Id say he is a Trump lackey.... same evidence that is being used to say that the IG report is tainted.

He really had no business saying what he did today.. but he had to.... being a Trump lackey...

Appointed... nominated... whatever by pee pot to be conn att gen.... he couldnt have gotten that without swearing loyalty to Trump.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    Same old bull ---- whitewash! Our FBI and CIA are just as corrupt as the KGB ever was and no one but the President has the ball- to call them on it. I'm not sure if Trump can get rid of half the swamp in 8 years but he's the only chance we have.
    Yes... deep state and all that... lol

Obama sitting in his ivory tower... directing it all.....

"Pay no attention to the brother, well half brother, behind the drapes, he aint doin jack sh*t"

"Whachoo talkin bout Willis ?"

"Kimberly, girl, is that a real syringe?"

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Hannity was saying last week that this report would be devastating..... it turns out a nothing burger...... and then Trump comes out saying it was worse than he expected... lol

Did Ivanka... *YAEL* Trump.... date Christopher Steele ???

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    OK, not quite a nothing burger... but clearly not what Trump and co were hoping for.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    You hit that right on the nail, but we have some dummies who cant seem to figure it out. But considering how poorly educated some are due to our wonderful educational system, I'm not surprised.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    You seriously compare US to Russia like that??? Go ahead and move there... that would fix you right up

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast