Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 43

Thread: IG Report Out

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,901
    Post Likes

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,009
    Post Likes
    Total exoneration!!

  3. Likes netsalt liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    10,023
    Post Likes
    From what I heard for Rush this is the House IG which is made up of mainly left wing bureaucrats that probably had at least a hand if the whole affair. Of course they will come out with a "move along, noting to see here" report.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,217
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    From what I heard for Rush this is the House IG which is made up of mainly left wing bureaucrats that probably had at least a hand if the whole affair. Of course they will come out with a "move along, noting to see here" report.
    I tend to give more weight to the Durham investigation (actually, I somehow thought that was the report being released today).

    John Durham’s Investigators ‘Do Not Agree’ with DOJ IG’s Findings on Origin of Russia Probe

    DDG returns:

    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=john+durha...=news&iar=news

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,991
    Post Likes
    Yes.. Durham is a trump lackey. His report will probably be devastating.

    Of course till today Trump, Hannity,Rush and others were saying this if report would be devastating... lol

    Now it’s dog ate my homework.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,217
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yes.. Durham is a trump lackey. His report will probably be devastating.

    Of course till today Trump, Hannity,Rush and others were saying this if report would be devastating... lol

    Now it’s dog ate my homework.
    You would be hard pressed to document that. I've yet to find anything that indicates that he's anything other than apolitical and serious about the law. Do you have anything to suggest otherwise?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    728
    Post Likes
    Same old bull ---- whitewash! Our FBI and CIA are just as corrupt as the KGB ever was and no one but the President has the ball- to call them on it. I'm not sure if Trump can get rid of half the swamp in 8 years but he's the only chance we have.

  9. Likes captube liked this post
  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,991
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    You would be hard pressed to document that. I've yet to find anything that indicates that he's anything other than apolitical and serious about the law. Do you have anything to suggest otherwise?
    Id say he is a Trump lackey.... same evidence that is being used to say that the IG report is tainted.

    He really had no business saying what he did today.. but he had to.... being a Trump lackey...

    Appointed... nominated... whatever by pee pot to be conn att gen.... he couldnt have gotten that without swearing loyalty to Trump.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Chewbacca Mom 2016

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,991
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    Same old bull ---- whitewash! Our FBI and CIA are just as corrupt as the KGB ever was and no one but the President has the ball- to call them on it. I'm not sure if Trump can get rid of half the swamp in 8 years but he's the only chance we have.
    Yes... deep state and all that... lol

    Obama sitting in his ivory tower... directing it all.....

    "Pay no attention to the brother, well half brother, behind the drapes, he aint doin jack sh*t"

    "Whachoo talkin bout Willis ?"

    "Kimberly, girl, is that a real syringe?"
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Chewbacca Mom 2016

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,991
    Post Likes
    Hannity was saying last week that this report would be devastating..... it turns out a nothing burger...... and then Trump comes out saying it was worse than he expected... lol

    Did Ivanka... *YAEL* Trump.... date Christopher Steele ???
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Chewbacca Mom 2016

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,991
    Post Likes
    OK, not quite a nothing burger... but clearly not what Trump and co were hoping for.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Chewbacca Mom 2016

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    6,774
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    Same old bull ---- whitewash! Our FBI and CIA are just as corrupt as the KGB ever was and no one but the President has the ball- to call them on it. I'm not sure if Trump can get rid of half the swamp in 8 years but he's the only chance we have.
    You hit that right on the nail, but we have some dummies who cant seem to figure it out. But considering how poorly educated some are due to our wonderful educational system, I'm not surprised.

    Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,010
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    Same old bull ---- whitewash! Our FBI and CIA are just as corrupt as the KGB ever was and no one but the President has the ball- to call them on it. I'm not sure if Trump can get rid of half the swamp in 8 years but he's the only chance we have.
    You seriously compare US to Russia like that??? Go ahead and move there... that would fix you right up

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •