Post Likes

Drudge Sold Out?

Still early & waiting for substantiation, but this would explain a great deal.

Rasmussen on Drudge Report: "We don't think Matt [Drudge] is there anymore. Word is he sold, just waiting for confirmation."

The Drudge Report — one of the most popular news destinations on the web, regularly clocking over a billion page views per month — has historically been a conservative-leaning news aggregator and was openly pro-Trump before and after the president's election victory. The site has garnered much attention in recent months for a clear shift in coverage of the president, and its overall tone, seemingly turning against Trump and its historic conservative slant. The move has outraged some conservative pundits and resulted in the creation of new Drudge competitors.

If the Drudge Report has indeed been sold, this would explain the shift in the site's tone. It would also be a major story, as the Drudge Report is a powerful driver of traffic, regularly competing against and beating sites like CNN, the New York Times, and the Washington Post in visits

"Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

2. Likes glennac liked this post
    Post Likes
    I haven't looked at Drudge in several months...used to every day. I noticed a bias against our potus that was never there before.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I haven't looked at Drudge in several months...used to every day. I noticed a bias against our potus that was never there before.

Same here however I TRY to consume some 'news' from an alternate reality such as CNN & MS-DNC to stay informed of regressive propaganda. Should be obvious I prefer Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Conservative Treehouse etc., but recently peruse Whatfinger & Bongino Report.

IMO Dead Stream Media is just that... dead. They've lost their monopoly on shaping public opinion & see the writing on the wall. We see that with CNN nonstop 'Orange Man Bad' 24hr/day. We see Bloomberg & Bezos using their wealth to buy control of media content. If true that Matt Drudge sold out makes me curious who's behind Drudge Report's shift in perspective. Might it be...

Didn't want to start too many threads but gotta admit...

Upcoming week should prove to be very interesting with the bumblings of Flabby Nadler's Coup Clutz Clan, the FISA report released & FISA testimony hearing starting Wendsday.

Get yer popcorn & beer ready cause it promises to really...
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Try this:

https://thelibertydaily.com/

My stupid computer died so I lost some other links. But this one is a pretty good competitor site.

drudge still has an amazing collection of 'links' to news sites, no matter whatever headlines are posted on his site. I really have not noticed any change on drudge, but I understand other seem to. Fine, not going to dispute it.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

6. Likes glennac liked this post