Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Calling all long time posters

Just curious who is still lurking from the early 2000s that doesn’t post anymore. Also, does anyone have any news on any of these guys? Health problems or something?

Post Likes
    I am here every morning. Almost retired but have to have my daily fix of hvac talk.
    It is time for all good men to come to the aid of their country, for we are in deep crap.

Post Likes
    Here daily mostly. Discouraging to see the newer "techs" have no inkling how to troubleshoot, but have no problem coming here and wanting solution to their problem, almost like a homeowner. These "techs" seem unwilling to learn the correct procedure for troubleshooting.
    As another member here once stated "IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS FIXED CORRECTLY"'
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    I pop in and out occasionally. I don't contribute much. What drove me away was how big the forum became. Scrolling through that navigation dropdown to get back to the section I was just in. Trying to remember where I read something and trying to find it again. The site doesn't need all those individual sections. I belong to another forum that is member funded (no ads) and it is a much easier/user friendly forum with a lot of smart people and one guy who knows nothing. Most of the members there were members here way back then. Several are quite active on this forum still today.
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Both the hippy and know nothing are members here the latter claims he can't remember his password image that !

Post Likes
    What ever happened to hedrash?
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Both the hippy and know nothing are members here the latter claims he can't remember his password image that !
    That's because he knows nothing!

Post Likes
    Both the OLD hippy and know nothing are members here the latter claims he can't remember his password image that !
    Fixed

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Fixed
    Cat is outta the bag now !

Post Likes
    Cat is outta the bag now !
    Counting the weeks until my 1st Social Security check

Keep Contributing!

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=pecmsg;25817965]

Keep Contributing!

Been there done that !

Post Likes
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast