Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

George Zimmerman Sues Trayvon Martin Family

Its high time this incident gets solved, for the result was insulting, and total'y made up to divide us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a3MbTDQFLA

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Awesome Roy... I already knew what was going on.. good to see this gaining some headway.

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Hope Georgie boy gets every penny.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Hope Georgie boy gets every penny.
    Yeah he deserves it. All the anti White and "White guilt" bleeding heart PC liberals on this forum and across the country wanted to hang Zimmerman.

I say you AHs can go shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

If Zimmerman had shot a White thug he would have been phrased and it never would've made the news or be prosecuted much less by a special prosecutor.

Yeah you AHs trying to hang Zimmerman can just go to hell IMHO. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Larry Klayman is Zims lawyer..... bet this goes doesnt go anywhere...... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Larry Klayman is Zims lawyer..... bet this goes doesnt go anywhere...... lol
    Keep having that liberal racial divide mentality. Suits you well.

Post Likes
    No liberal or racial stuff here.... Just looking at the case and Larry Klayman and his clients track records.

If the prosecution committed a crime or crimes then they need to be brought to light and fully prosecuted.

But.... Looking at Klayman and back at Judicial Watch under his leadership ...... Just dont see this going anywhere.

Clinton...... FLOP.... Obama....... cough sputter... crickets...... Hillary........ ??? lol

Its like with world nut daily..... NEXT WEEK.... NEW INFORMATION COMING..... HILLARYS GOING TO JAIL !!!!

CONTINUE YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT !!!! SEND MONEY !!!! lol OUR NEW FOIA REQUEST IS GONNA BLOW THE LID OFF...fill in the blank.. SO KEEP THOSE DOLLARS COMING !!!

Klayman probably knows this will go nowhere...... but he is probably hoping to rake in some bucks fund raising...

Even the "evidence" they have..... a book and or movie by Joel Gilbert... lol INFOWARS... lol

Guess we will have to wait and see. Hopefully this doesnt drag out forever.... just fade away...... which it probably will.

Man... just look back.... even posts in here...... So and so is fixing to blow the lid off this..... new FOIA information coming out that is gonna seal so and sos fate.....

Really dude... just google Klayman... Joel Gilbert..... take a look at these people..... and what becomes of their accusations.. thrown out of court... debunked... proven lies....... They just scamming people for money.... heck... even one of gilberts movies had to be relabled as a "mockumentary" to keep him from getting his pants sued off.... lol

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Give us a break corn your leftist bias shows through again like on nearly all posts along with loving that alien anti White anti American Obama. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Give us a break corn your leftist bias shows through again like on nearly all posts along with loving that alien anti White anti American Obama. Thank you, thank you very much
    It all boils down to this. Do you want to have patriotic Americans like you and I, Glenn, or people like Corny as a majority? It is pretty easy to make that decision.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    It all boils down to this. Do you want to have patriotic Americans like you and I, Glenn, or people like Corny as a majority? It is pretty easy to make that decision.
    Just curious. How do you go about achieving this "chosen majority"?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Just curious. How do you go about achieving this "chosen majority"?
    Getting back to American values. The generation right now doesn’t care about core American values. They don’t respect marriage, faithfulness, loyalty, and the Bible and the constitution.

Post Likes
    Getting back to American values. The generation right now doesn’t care about core American values. They don’t respect marriage, faithfulness, loyalty, and the Bible and the constitution.
    Im just as conservative as anyone else on here..... have you not read my posts on deadbeats... crime.... laws... how folks should raise their kids.......

Look at my GN sig line... lol

I just like throwing out opposing viewpoints to the pompous holier than thou assh*les on here from time to time.

As for the travon thing... once again..... I look at where the lawsuit is coming from.... his lawyer... where the accusation stems from..... and I just dont see it going anywhere.

Zimmerman walked... nobody set him up...... he was a horses ass for confronting that guy instead of letting bacon tear itself away from the donut shop and do their job.....

Zim just needs to move on. Find him a job and work..... this trying to get a free ride on the lawsuit gravy train is just going to put him farther behind.

Really... why have a thread that consists of

Trayvon bad...

X2

I agree

I concur

X3

Spot on original poster

Trayvon bad x2...

As for the new generation... half of them dont even know what sex they are .... lol

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    These are all admirable qualities. How do you propose to change the folks that don't see it your way?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast