Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    These are all admirable qualities. How do you propose to change the folks that don't see it your way?
    Assuming that you include yourself in 'folks', to which quality do you object?

Post Likes
    Zimmerman used a kel tec........ lol

Would you trust anyone who would buy a POS like that.....

Seriously man..... and you know what .... that thing stove piped on him....... better be glad that first round made contact....

Lets say Zim missed with the first shot..... and while clearing the jam..... Trayvon made contact with his fists.... and beat Zim to death..... Would it be death by Trayvon... or death by Kel Tec... lol

Zim probably wouldnt know what was going on.... and even if he did..... he would still have to use both hands to clear it... giving Trayvon an opening to launch a volley of fists....... Zims reaction would have been to stop the blows to his face and head... probably would drop the weapon..... and we would be looking at this whole thing differently now.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Assuming that you include yourself in 'folks', to which quality do you object?
    Like I said, admirable qualities. No objections.
    Just curious how to go about changing a fellow citizen's way of life so that they can join the "majority".
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12