Post Likes

Simple Hyperheat

For one of the bosses rental BnB homes. Turned out good. Electrician isn’t coming until tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Cold enough to need Hyper Heat, yet no clearance needed for snow or drainage? I think I’d like your climate

3. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Doesn’t look like much room for cleaning or accessing that coil. How long is the lineset? You might have to remove some refrigerant if it’s less than 15’, otherwise there will be noise issues that the homeowner will notice.

Sure love those hyperheat units. I just put 3 heads in our cabin and am enjoying them tonight. Current temp is 14 degrees, so not really a challenge for the system yet.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyEd View Post
    Cold enough to need Hyper Heat, yet no clearance needed for snow or drainage? I think I’d like your climate

That is something the sales guy and I went back and forth on. I wanted to put it on a wall bracket and get it a good 12-16” off the ground but he was concerned about vibration being transferred inside. The deck has fairly large gaps between the boards so the moisture should drain off below into the earth.

If it becomes an issue we will definitely go with my idea . I do believe we will have to go back to HOA though as it will extend above the deck railing and be more visible. HOA’s ya know.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisRefrig View Post
    Doesn’t look like much room for cleaning or accessing that coil. How long is the lineset? You might have to remove some refrigerant if it’s less than 15’, otherwise there will be noise issues that the homeowner will notice.

Sure love those hyperheat units. I just put 3 heads in our cabin and am enjoying them tonight. Current temp is 14 degrees, so not really a challenge for the system yet.
    It’s on a small deck so the boss man said get that thing as tight as you can to the corner ie; 4” and 4”...even though I was more like 6” and 8”.

The line set length is deceiving. It wraps around and loops in a fireplace chase. I prepped a 20’ line set and cut probably 4, maybe 5’ off of it. I believe these units must have 10’ of line set so all good.

Post Likes
    same head unit as our new one at work but the out side unit is alot bigger so far so good it works grate