Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks like it’s been policy since around 1990.
    Still, looks like Trump would at least make some sort of stab at trying to do something...

But, being the guy was a Saudi and Trump is beholden to MBS... Guess he will just use the old pol trick of throwing it all off on the other party and do nothing.

Of course, really ain’t nothing he could do. Would take some kind of skilled negotiator... or deal maker to work something out... and as we have all witnessed.. Trump is neither.
    Policy since the 1970s. corny, I have not read ONE SINGLE post of yours that has been either entertaining or informative in several months. I do sympathize that early onset altzimers is devastating, but I think if you just slow down a bit and try to think things through before you post you are capable of making a coherent post.

Try buddy. Your last 100 post I have read: Zero calories. Zero cholesterol, and Zero sense. You are endangering our close friendship.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Policy since the 1970s. corny, I have not read ONE SINGLE post of yours that has been either entertaining or informative in several months. I do sympathize that early onset altzimers is devastating, but I think if you just slow down a bit and try to think things through before you post you are capable of making a coherent post.

Try buddy. Your last 100 post I have read: Zero calories. Zero cholesterol, and Zero sense. You are endangering our close friendship.
    Yup, there was a time in the past when corny occasionally posted something worthwhile. I actually liked some of what he posted even when I disagreed with it. I like reading a variety of opinions that differ from my own and getting in a logical discourse with the other guy. But, corny just posts nonsense now and it gets old.

I enjoy posts where someone makes a claim and then we get into a back and forth exchange of the facts and reasons behind the claim. I have used that very process to refine my own position and adjust my reasoning. corny has turned into the court jester and is not even good at it. I wish the old corny would come back.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    3 month training course, 20 Saudis at this base at any given time. I am sure you cannot become a pilot in 3 months, I have never even been on a plane, might be mistaken. Advanced training or something?

The training program began in the 1970's as a part of diplomatic efforts. Right or wrong, the USA military hosts MANY foreign pilots from many nations. I know. I have been to their rental-houses fix the AC many times.

I am not so much disturbed by "one bad apple" maybe... but why were 6 other Saudi pilot trainees arrested??? Saudi pilots operating within the USA do not hold a stellar track record for safety. They tend to crash into buildings. Hmmm..
    Insane isn't it ...Radical Muslims here training to fly in state of the art planes..which can only come back to haunt you later.
    Nothing good can ever come of it for us....and with what they learn they can retrain other Muslims in other nations as well...It's a bad idea all the way around..sadly we have to many people that stick up for Muslims now that we can't shut out the Muslims as that would be mean.
    Corny stated yesterday that the name Muhammad is now in the top ten list of baby names for boys in the United States ..at first I thought it was a joke..I looked it up and it's real.
    We have em in the white house...and more will be voted in by puke Democrats...We have a major crises on our hands right in front of us and nothing but silence..Trump may not even be able to doing anything about the insanity...as long as we have people that vote Democrat we are doomed

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Insane isn't it ...Radical Muslims here training to fly in state of the art planes..which can only come back to haunt you later.
    Nothing good can ever come of it for us....and with what they learn they can retrain other Muslims in other nations as well...It's a bad idea all the way around..sadly we have to many people that stick up for Muslims now that we can't shut out the Muslims as that would be mean.
    Corny stated yesterday that the name Muhammad is now in the top ten list of baby names for boys in the United States ..at first I thought it was a joke..I looked it up and it's real.
    We have em in the white house...and more will be voted in by puke Democrats...We have a major crises on our hands right in front of us and nothing but silence..Trump may not even be able to doing anything about the insanity...as long as we have people that vote Democrat we are doomed
    And that's just the Muslims. There are many, many more Democrat created crises to deal with in all areas of National & Foreign Policy.

Post Likes
    The shooter was in the Saudi military and was selected by his own military for special training with our best pilots. So, my concern is not just with our own intelligence people failing to properly vet this guy but how about the Saudi military for having sent him in particular.

Did the Saudi's fail at their own vetting process or perhaps they did not fail at it. Perhaps the Saudi's successfully selected this particular guy because of his anti American tendencies. Or, perhaps enlisted him to do what he did.

Frankly, we should not be training our enemies nor should we be training those who are not totally with us. At the very least if you are not a NATO member you can't participate in any military training whatsoever.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    And that's just the Muslims. There are many, many more Democrat created crises to deal with in all areas of National & Foreign Policy.
    Really makes me wonder who is pulling the strings of the Democrats

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    The shooter was in the Saudi military and was selected by his own military for special training with our best pilots. So, my concern is not just with our own intelligence people failing to properly vet this guy but how about the Saudi military for having sent him in particular.

Did the Saudi's fail at their own vetting process or perhaps they did not fail at it. Perhaps the Saudi's successfully selected this particular guy because of his anti American tendencies. Or, perhaps enlisted him to do what he did.

Frankly, we should not be training our enemies nor should we be training those who are not totally with us. At the very least if you are not a NATO member you can't participate in any military training whatsoever.
    Hard to say...they all hate our guys..so there really are no good picks of the Saudis to send here

Post Likes
    Really makes me wonder who is pulling the strings of the Democrats
    My concern is that there are so many Dems with pull strings.

Post Likes

10. Likes captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So corn how many folks have you killed? Inquiring minds want to know. Yeah. Thank you very much

Got something to actually back that policy since the 70s thing up. Something besides a Breitbart or some other nonsense ???

Anywho... 70s,90,s. Whatever... looks like nobody really gives a rats patootie about the safety of our service men and women... including your Hero, Trump.

Post Likes
    So corn how many folks have you killed? Inquiring minds want to know. Yeah. Thank you very much
    Hard to say...they all hate our guys..so there really are no good picks of the Saudis to send here

Yes.. they ALL hate our guys... so why are even bussing them in ???

Military training???? For what ???

War comes to Saudi Arabia it will be our boys and girls doing the fighting while the Saudi military hangs out in the lounge all day.

Hanging out in the lounge all day polishing each other’s medals.... lol

Post Likes
    Don’t know why this thing keeps quoting Glenn.
    Anyhow.. wonder if we can get the Saudi’s to contribute some cash to the families of those civilians shot at Pearl Harbor by that crazy sub guy.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast