Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    why not subject the religion when shooter is christian? can a non Muslim mass shooter be a terrorist?
    When was the last time a Christian went to a Muslim nation and slaughtered Muslims in the name of Christ?...again..do you have a point?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Non Muslims don't slaughter in the name of Islam...do you have a point ?

then, what is your definition when a Muslim slaughter without saying the name of islam?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    then, what is your definition when a Muslim slaughter without saying the name of islam?
    A Fairy Tale.

4. Likes vin lashon, Missouri Guy, captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    Shouldn’t we all do as our particular God desires???

As xtinians we do as our God desires so we don’t end up roasting on a spit for eternity... don’t you think Muslims have the rewards or punishments for eternity driving their decisions.

Killing others pleases their God.. probably increases the rewards they get when they leave this big blue marble.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Shouldn’t we all do as our particular God desires???

As xtinians we do as our God desires so we don’t end up roasting on a spit for eternity... don’t you think Muslims have the rewards or punishments for eternity driving their decisions.

Killing others pleases their God.. probably increases the rewards they get when they leave this big blue marble.
    So corn how many folks have you killed? Inquiring minds want to know. Yeah. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes

Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    When was the last time a Christian went to a Muslim nation and slaughtered Muslims in the name of Christ?...again..do you have a point?

No he did not. Here is the weird thing, and this is weird.

Meanwhile six other Saudi nationals were arrested near the base shortly after the attack, as investigators began to probe a terror link.

Three of the six were seen filming the entire incident as it unfolded, a source told The New York Times on Friday evening.

How in the sam-hell does anyone film an "active shooter incident"? It's like an episode from the "twilight zone". One nut sure maybe I guess, but 3????

AND we get 6 saudi foreign pilots arrested. Not taken in for questioning, ARRESTED.

Our former president George Bush made it VERY CLEAR that the USA is not at war with Islam. I have seen no indication that any muslims are reciprocating such lofty sentiment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...manifesto.html

I'll close here, otherwise I'll start an ugly rant. Again. I know me as well as many of you other guys do. I'm off for some pork sausage and eggs.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So corn how many folks have you killed? Inquiring minds want to know. Yeah. Thank you very much
    Serious matter... muslim terrorist murders 4 USA military patriots. corny comes here posting cr@P belittling our President and Christians. We are not xtians, we are Christians.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am really getting short on patience with this type of thing.

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

Post Likes
    Why in the world do we let puritanical wahabi muzzies into our country and on a friggin military base? We need to kick all these nutters out. They are the enemy of the West!...their muslim faith prevents them from accepting our laws, traditions, and constitution and compels them to undermine.

12. Likes Missouri Guy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Three of the six were seen filming the entire incident as it unfolded, a source told The New York Times on Friday evening.

This may be fake news or something. Honestly, I'd like to hear ONE PERSON here say that they could/would/might film an active shooting. Two blocks away maybe, but there would be nothing to see,... the report suggests 'close proximity'. He used a pistol, no rifle. Useless at a range over 30 feet. And that only if you are very good with it. Really? Are you pulling my leg man? I am guessing 'yosimity mohammed' was not shooting at the guys with beards and turbans,... but who would be stupid enough to actually FILM it?

What one of you would film such a thing... anyone? It would never even occur to me. I can tell you EXACTLY what I would do:

1-DUCK AND COVER! Hide, play dead, get behind cover, whatever. It's a gun-free zone, so I would not have one. I am capable of killing and shooting back, but I am not an idiot.

2-I had NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! After the shooting stops, the storm-troopers arrive gun's drawn and probably cocked. Hair-trigger adrenaline packed, ready to fire. I'd be head-down with fingers laced behind my head when they arrive. I have no evidence, can't even try to prove it, but I'll bet many of these 'mass shooter' victims actually get shot by the police. Small number, yea, but I would not want to fall into that group either.

3-Find a new pair of pants. Because ANYTHING I had formerly had in my bladder or intestines would now be somewhat embarrassingly dispatched to my 'fruit of the looms'.

At NO POINT EVER could I ever consider filming anything. What? Title it "My Selfie With Crazed MADMAN terrorist"? No. The facts in the article may be bogus. Dubious at this point in my opinion, but I would not put anything past muslims.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Why in the world do we let puritanical wahabi muzzies into our country and on a friggin military base? We need to kick all these nutters out. They are the enemy of the West!...their muslim faith prevents them from accepting our laws, traditions, and constitution and compels them to undermine.
    3 month training course, 20 Saudis at this base at any given time. I am sure you cannot become a pilot in 3 months, I have never even been on a plane, might be mistaken. Advanced training or something?

The training program began in the 1970's as a part of diplomatic efforts. Right or wrong, the USA military hosts MANY foreign pilots from many nations. I know. I have been to their rental-houses fix the AC many times.

I am not so much disturbed by "one bad apple" maybe... but why were 6 other Saudi pilot trainees arrested??? Saudi pilots operating within the USA do not hold a stellar track record for safety. They tend to crash into buildings. Hmmm..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Serious matter... muslim terrorist murders 4 USA military patriots. corny comes here posting cr@P belittling our President and Christians. We are not xtians, we are Christians.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am really getting short on patience with this type of thing.
    Just trying to point out that many of these Muslims are deluded just as Christians are.
    Different sky daddy... well.. actually the same sky daddy... but different rules and regulations.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast