Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes

Another Shooting Three Dead Look Who the shooter is.

A Saudi aviation student apparently enrolled in a flight class at our Pensacola Naval Air Station. Would not be Islamic related would it? Of course not!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/naval-air...n-place-issued
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    A Saudi aviation student apparently enrolled in a flight class at our Pensacola Naval Air Station. Would not be Islamic related would it? Of course not!

We. Our gov bomb allow crap like this to happen.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    To top it off, it's a gun free zone.!!!

Guess the gunman disobeyed the law and law-abiding citizens paid the price, again.

Pretty stupid to keep a military base gun free, isn't it?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

4. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    I just knew he was a devoted religious follower of Islam the religion of peace. Yeah. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

6. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    Trump probably apologized to Mbs over this.

That orange flop.

8. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post

At least he did not finish his flight training I guess? US should vet the foreign pilots better if possible.

Is a shame too for the other 20ish suadis there in same training. You KNOW they are going to be in 'dirty look' city.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    The religion of peace strikes again.

Post Likes
    That's what happens when you give law abiding citizens a hard time carrying.

I don't know why we keep letting them do this.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

12. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    That's what happens when you give law abiding citizens a hard time carrying.

I don't know why we keep letting them do this.

Roy
    Agreed Roy. It's a damned military base, Everyone there is mostly a young patriotic athlete with expert weapons training,.... why in the name of heaven would this be a 'gun-free zone"? The stupidity just boggles the mind.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

14. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    why not subject the religion when shooter is christian? can a non Muslim mass shooter be a terrorist?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    why not subject the religion when shooter is christian? can a non Muslim mass shooter be a terrorist?
    Just watch MsM. Within a day or two, they'll be calling him a Chirstian convert.

17. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Islam is a religion of death and blood. I know the history of your founder. And, Islam continues to follow the bloody trail including separating heads from bodies.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Non Muslims don't slaughter in the name of Islam...do you have a point ?

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

20. Likes lions_lair liked this post
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast