Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Got something to actually back that policy since the 70s thing up. Something besides a Breitbart or some other nonsense ???

Anywho... 70s,90,s. Whatever... looks like nobody really gives a rats patootie about the safety of our service men and women... including your Hero, Trump.
    Policy since 1970s for diplomatic reasons. It was in one of the many articles I read. Surely you do not think I am lying to you. I did not notice you backing the 1990s date with anything either.

No need to go to fisticuffs over it, either of us could have referenced a bad source.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Yup, there was a time in the past when corny occasionally posted something worthwhile. I actually liked some of what he posted even when I disagreed with it. I like reading a variety of opinions that differ from my own and getting in a logical discourse with the other guy. But, corny just posts nonsense now and it gets old.

I enjoy posts where someone makes a claim and then we get into a back and forth exchange of the facts and reasons behind the claim. I have used that very process to refine my own position and adjust my reasoning. corny has turned into the court jester and is not even good at it. I wish the old corny would come back.

Amen brother.

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

Post Likes
    Yes.. they ALL hate our guys... so why are even bussing them in ???

Military training???? For what ???

War comes to Saudi Arabia it will be our boys and girls doing the fighting while the Saudi military hangs out in the lounge all day.

Hanging out in the lounge all day polishing each other’s medals.... lol
    Islamic love why else?...I imagine alot of people in position know it's a bad idea..they either can't speak up or are disregarded.
    Saudis are no good in general..many Islamic nations don't even like em..They are above everyone else ...not like a snoot in the American sense...but snoots as they are proper Islam and others are not pure.
    As far as politcally ...even mention of anything against SA or Less than Pure Islam is a death sentence.
    With that much faith.. who needs to be able to fly a war plane...it's not a matter of defending themselves as the "will of Allah' has that covered...no it's to attack others.
    Islam is one...It's law..It's the military..It's Sharia..It's family...There is no separation of any of the above.. Everything is in the name of Islam..As said Allah has them covered from 'evil'..and weaponry is only to attack for the advancement of Islam

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Policy since 1970s for diplomatic reasons. It was in one of the many articles I read. Surely you do not think I am lying to you. I did not notice you backing the 1990s date with anything either.

No need to go to fisticuffs over it, either of us could have referenced a bad source.
    No... But I think the firearms on mil bases came about in 1990.. think congress passed a law.

OOPS....... 92... Looks like it was Bush... the shrub...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/0...clintons-fault

Not calling you a liar... Know better than that.....

"Kfridge, corny called me a liar"... lol...

I was just interested in knowing about the ban of weapons on mil bases going back to the seventies. I wasnt aware of it in the 70s.... SPs must have missed the rifles and shotguns in my gun rack back then.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    But... Im still thinking something happened in congress back then...... maybe under clinton.

Might have to research it..... Was thinking it came around the same time as the assault weapons ban...

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Thought I posted a reply earlier..... my mind... Couldnt breathe this morning.... made it into the kitchen and had my phone and replied... may have not hit send or something. Was pretty ill.... head hurting still... can breathe though.. gonna try and take a shower and get out to the store. Got a sink trap leaking.... gotta fix it TODAY !!!!... lol

Gonna get a plastic one.... this one is steel... about 25 years old... under a cabinet so the steel... dont know why I bought it.
    Of course back then.. all we had was plumbing supply and ace hardware... might have been all they carried.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Last post... in this posting frenzy..

So anyhow... and this is what I posted earlier... but forgot to hit send or something.

This guy was a 2nd Lt. in the saudi military.... and from what I have read... he came to the USA last year... went back to SA for a while then came back here in February of this year...... he entered this training... just days before the shooting.

The guy was here for nearly a year.... doing what ??? If he is in the SA military...... shouldnt he have been on duty somewhere ??? Why did we allow him to hang out here for a year ???

Also.... the guy was a non citizen..... but legally purchased a gun..... A loophole allowed him to purchase a hunting license.. which then allowed this non citizen to purchase guns in the US......

Planned...

3 buddies also knew about this..... one filming while two were waiting in a car...... Those guys should be charged with murder as well.... Heck... I bet all the saudis on that base knew this was happening........ Id charge them all.

Bet this gets buried...... bet every single one of those guys..... gets flown home..to face "justice" under the saudis....

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    No... But I think the firearms on mil bases came about in 1990.. think congress passed a law.

OOPS....... 92... Looks like it was Bush... the shrub...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/0...clintons-fault

Not calling you a liar... Know better than that.....

"Kfridge, corny called me a liar"... lol...

I was just interested in knowing about the ban of weapons on mil bases going back to the seventies. I wasnt aware of it in the 70s.... SPs must have missed the rifles and shotguns in my gun rack back then.
    Oh, we are talking about 2 different things. Your quoting my earlier statement and replying was my reference to the policy since 1970s of saudi flight students in the US,... nothing to do with gun-free zones on base. Here is my post referencing 1970s:

https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...8#post25817158

The training program began in the 1970's as a part of diplomatic efforts.

My post had NOTHING to do with a weapons ban. NOTHING. Pay attention son. I'd suggest you lay off the sauce a bit. Nobody can have a conversation with you if you cannot achieve basic reading comprehension skills. corny.

Post Likes
    Yes... having some mind control problems lately..... not drinking or using drugs though.... those are for losers who cant cope... lol

Yea... I remember Iranians at Shaw field back in the 70s....

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Yes... having some mind control problems lately..... not drinking or using drugs though.... those are for losers who cant cope... lol

Yea... I remember Iranians at Shaw field back in the 70s....
    It's Ok buddy, just be patient and a tad cautious about your postings. Check your facts. We all love and would hate to lose you.

Post Likes
    What we should do is kill every saudi on that base....... that would send a message. Send em all home in those water fountain things..... the bottles... or whatever they are today...... plastic things......

Yep... send em home in liquid form...... something the saudis would probably understand.

1 of these....

Name:  OZ-H2O-15L-Water-Cooler-Bottle-1-600x600.png
Views: 31
Size:  192.4 KB

That ought to hold 1 adult in liquid goo form.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    oh now... wait.....

Put them all on trial like that....... lol

Have them in the courtroom strapped to 2 wheelers.... question them...... then hold them in contempt for not answering the questions.....

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    What we should do is kill every saudi on that base....... that would send a message. Send em all home in those water fountain things..... the bottles... or whatever they are today...... plastic things......

Yep... send em home in liquid form...... something the saudis would probably understand.
    We should put everyone involved on trial, with execution as the sentence. Also send those who aren't involved back to S.A. and discontinue the program. That should get the Saudi's attention.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast