Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes
    As far as “ our president”. Why is he keeping people on our military bases unarmed and open to this sort of thing... and why is he bringing these people here... especially American hating saudis... to train... on our bases.

Looks to me like these deaths are on Trump.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    As far as “ our president”. Why is he keeping people on our military bases unarmed and open to this sort of thing... and why is he bringing these people here... especially American hating saudis... to train... on our bases.
    I would guess because the Saudis (at least for now) are our allies?

No doubt, but you've already demonstrated that many of your posts are for troll value, and your opinions are TDS tainted. Most times, I can appreciate your 'humor'...sometimes I even laugh out loud, so don't take it personally when I say that I take most of your comments with a grain of salt.

Post Likes
    Just trying to point out that many of these Muslims are deluded just as Christians are.
    Different sky daddy... well.. actually the same sky daddy... but different rules and regulations.
    So into what category do you fall. Neither of these you mention seem to be your position. Does Atheist fit?

Post Likes
    As memory serves Bill Clinton is the one that said all bases will be gun free except for the military police.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    So into what category do you fall. Neither of these you mention seem to be your position. Does Atheist fit?
    Shit stirrer woody woodpecker atheist commie sympathizer seems to fit cornholio.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Shit stirrer woody woodpecker atheist commie sympathizer seems to fit cornholio.
    You got it cool. Corn has been talking, walking and looking like a commie since he first posted here back in January of 01.

Very consistent and dedicated all the way if you ask me. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    In Korea the CQ and runner were required to carry arms during off hours and we all were armed while on duty.

In Nam we had no arms room. We carried our M16 24/7 even when we had a chance to take some "French leave" in Saigon bars. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 12-07-2019 at 02:39 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    When I was in the Army in Korea the CQ and the runner were required to carry loaded arms during off duty hours and we were all armed on duty.

In Nam we slept with them at base camps, no arms room and of course when we took a little "French leave" in Sagion we carried them in the bars. Yeah. Thank you very much

Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So corn how many folks have you killed? Inquiring minds want to know. Yeah. Thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    As memory serves Bill Clinton is the one that said all bases will be gun free except for the military police.
    If Bill Clinton said it... couldn’t Trump put em back.
    Seriously... man... just sign an order... lol

Post Likes

11. Likes captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    If Bill Clinton said it... couldn’t Trump put em back.
    Seriously... man... just sign an order... lol
    If he does, odds are the Dems will take it to an Obama judge to have it overturned. Most of the problems you perceive are Dem rooted.

Post Likes

It has been USA policy since the 1970s. Ah Gawd.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So corn how many folks have you killed? Inquiring minds want to know. Yeah. Thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    It has been USA policy since the 1970s. Ah Gawd.
    Looks like it’s been policy since around 1990.
    Still, looks like Trump would at least make some sort of stab at trying to do something...

But, being the guy was a Saudi and Trump is beholden to MBS... Guess he will just use the old pol trick of throwing it all off on the other party and do nothing.

Of course, really ain’t nothing he could do. Would take some kind of skilled negotiator... or deal maker to work something out... and as we have all witnessed.. Trump is neither.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast