Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhenergy View Post
    Air temp by Chrysler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't that the second Chrysler with an electric water next to it that you have posted recently? Odd to see that same scenario again so close to each other.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johoff34 View Post
    Gorgeous plenum!

I am trying to mimic the work you and bill do and post here, yet I doubt I can do as well as you.

3. Likes johoff34 liked this post
    Post Likes

Demo day at the cousins house

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Isn't that the second Chrysler with an electric water next to it that you have posted recently? Odd to see that same scenario again so close to each other.
    Same house. It has taken them something like 6 weeks to get everything demo out so that I could work.

They are just working nights and weekends on it.

Post Likes
    honestly its a dealer relationship thing. They used to sell JCI equipment which I used to put in, then they got bought and started selling goodman. I said I didnt want to buy it so started going to a place that sold bryant/carrier. The relationship just wasnt the same as it was with this place. so, i sucked it up and started buying goodman.

there is a place i get all my commercial parts from, they sell another JCI line, i could buy from them but again, they can be tough to deal with.
    I have seen a few Goodman's installed nicely like yours will be I'm sure. What I always asked myself when I saw this was why would a knowledgeable company use Goodman? Now I know that it will probably serve the homeowner as well as the next and parts may be easier to get for many. But I would think it would be harder to get your price when selling them. I am sure there are certain percentage of homeowners who would be against them from reading things online. Plus you would be more likely to get an apples to apples comparison from a hack or part timer and possibly lose the sale.
    Sorry if this is out of place but it was just something that has puzzled me.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I have seen a few Goodman's installed nicely like yours will be I'm sure. What I always asked myself when I saw this was why would a knowledgeable company use Goodman? Now I know that it will probably serve the homeowner as well as the next and parts may be easier to get for many. But I would think it would be harder to get your price when selling them. I am sure there are certain percentage of homeowners who would be against them from reading things online. Plus you would be more likely to get an apples to apples comparison from a hack or part timer and possibly lose the sale.
    Sorry if this is out of place but it was just something that has puzzled me.
    I don’t mind at all. I like a good conversation with well thought out points.

I used to care about the name brand but here in the last few years I have quit caring what name is on it.

After spending time with customers they figure out its not the name on the box.

Post Likes
    I don’t mind at all. I like a good conversation with well thought out points.

I used to care about the name brand but here in the last few years I have quit caring what name is on it.

After spending time with customers they figure out its not the name on the box.

Yeah I thought that would be the best way to handle it and it has the makings of a good conversation which leaves them with confidence in you.

Post Likes
    Nice manufacturers warranty once registered to original owner, new furnace if HX ever fails in the 1st 10 years of ownership on 96%> condensing furnaces. Limited lifetime after that like everyone else.

May qualify for rebates also..depending on efficiency level if your gas company or state has them for installing Energy Star rated equipment.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...iQc0GVu13UMfK_

Haven’t seen any federal tax credits except for solar or geo in several years.
    Last edited by Bazooka Joey; 12-14-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12