Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Another example of Trump "getting 'er done" in spite of the Dems

Trump, Mexico squash border surge after Democrats balk

Mr. Cuccinelli says members of Congress were stunned by Mr. Trump’s moves on the international stage and particularly the decision to delay foreign aid to Central American countries until they stepped up.

“He certainly has employed tactics that none of his predecessors have utilized,” the acting deputy secretary said. “Despite all the concerns and worry, the reality is they brought results. They brought real partnership … to a degree and a comprehensiveness that has never been seen before.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Trump, Mexico squash border surge after Democrats balk

Mr. Cuccinelli says members of Congress were stunned by Mr. Trump’s moves on the international stage and particularly the decision to delay foreign aid to Central American countries until they stepped up.

“He certainly has employed tactics that none of his predecessors have utilized,” the acting deputy secretary said. “Despite all the concerns and worry, the reality is they brought results. They brought real partnership … to a degree and a comprehensiveness that has never been seen before.”
    Yeah vin, perhaps our "never Trumpers", progressive Dims, etc., etc. here on ARP can comment on your thread if they dare. How about it corn, hacker, saltlick, mad, etc. Dare you. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    TRUMP RAWKS!

2020 Explode them dem heads!

Post Likes
    Praise Trump

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    And this is just one example. Trump, without a doubt is the weirdest, yet somehow the best POTUS we've had. The odd thing is that he has accomplished so much that we never really hear about. The Dems are like the undeserving, nagging wife who never stops screaming & scheming, but doesn't notice that she should be grateful.

http://www.magapill.com/

Post Likes
    The dims are pissed because Trump is tipping their apple cart and hamstringing their cronyism. He is exposing the evil that is in DC and their nefarious plans. The dims at this point will say and do just about any damn thing to try and save their thieves guild.

Post Likes
    That's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    And this is just one example. Trump, without a doubt is the weirdest, yet somehow the best POTUS we've had. The odd thing is that he has accomplished so much that we never really hear about. The Dems are like the undeserving, nagging wife who never stops screaming & scheming, but doesn't notice that she should be grateful.

http://www.magapill.com/
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    So it's most likely gonna be a landslide in 2020.
    How much you want to bet the dumbass MSM is gonna call it a close race ?

Post Likes
    Seems to me...

I remember in 1984... the LA times called it that Reagan would LOOSE...
    On election day, in the morning news...

We know what happened next!

It is quite possible that the Trump landslide may well out-do the Reagan landslide of 1984...
    Be interesting to see!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Seems to me...

I remember in 1984... the LA times called it that Reagan would LOOSE...
    On election day, in the morning news...

We know what happened next!

It is quite possible that the Trump landslide may well out-do the Reagan landslide of 1984...
    Be interesting to see!
    If that's the case the morticians will be working over time for months with all the crybaby commie Democrats committing suicide everyday. Yeah can't wait. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    No such luck Glenn. Just more crying and hate.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    If that's the case the morticians will be working over time for months with all the crybaby commie Democrats committing suicide everyday. Yeah can't wait. Thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    No such luck Glenn. Just more crying and hate.
    Yeah, besides, the Democrats employ the Clinton form of suicide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast