Post Likes

Kamala is out of the race

Now that Kamala is out of the race for the highest office in the land, who do you think will be next? Will they start to drop like flys now?
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Hillary will jump in soon

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lkapigian View Post
    Hillary will jump in soon
    That would actually be interesting if not entertaining. Frankly, she would be the only democrat capable of giving Trump any real resistance for the office. Right now Trump has it in his pocket.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    I love the low brow morons knocking each other off.

Post Likes
    Kamala Harris is a slut. She moved up in California by sleeping with married Willy Brown a Black speaker of the California legislature.

Brown even admits it. Not surprising since the commie loving Democrats have no morals. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

6. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    That would actually be interesting if not entertaining. Frankly, she would be the only democrat capable of giving Trump any real resistance for the office. Right now Trump has it in his pocket.
    Unless Michael Obama enters the race. Even then, I think the Dems have too much going against them. 2020 and maybe 2024 is out of reach for them.

IMO, Biden never stood a chance. He just can't seem to get off of the gaf train. He's always sticking his foot in his mouth. He was basically a puppet as VP. Still, he might have gotten the DNC nomination by virtue of contrast against all the loony Far Left candidates. But win the election? Never happen. Biden never stood a chance of winning and Trump knows it. Just one of the many reasons the impeachment drive is so ludicrous.

Post Likes
    Dems couldn't build a ham sandwich!

9. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes

11. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Now that Kamala is out of the race for the highest office in the land, who do you think will be next? Will they start to drop like flys now?

One by one... DemonCRATS keep settin em up...

The Don keeps knockin em off... until only Trump is left.

IF I were a gamblin man I'd wager Bugg Eyed Booger is next. What a self absorbed racist elitist snob Booger Picker is.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Kamala Harris is a slut. She moved up in California by sleeping with married Willy Brown a Black speaker of the California legislature.

Brown even admits it. ...

Speaking of condensending racist snobs, Kamala couldn't hide her contempt, her hatred for half of America. Hell... not even her own hate mongering party could stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Dems couldn't build a ham sandwich!
    But they are sure wasting lots of American's time & money trying to find something... ANYTHING to indict one.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

13. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-K View Post
    Was thinking the same thing...

Great minds...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    This one cracked me up, Camel lost to Marianne Sparkledust Williamson. What a looooooooooser.

But she is the embodiment, the perfect representation of the clown filled DemocRAT Party of Hate & Division.

"Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"