Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giving Thanks

Post Likes
    IMO... we all have lots to be thankful for...

Here is raising a glass (or mug) of your favourite beverage...
    To a holiday when we get off the treadmill long enough to remember all the things we are thankful for!

Personally... if anyone had told me 2 years ago... all the things that would happen in the next 2 years...
    I would not have believed them...

GA has a LOT to be thankful for!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Poor reading comprehension on your part Glenn. Bios probs had nothing to do with Barry or anyone else.
    Bumbling Barry set many records by putting more millions in poverty than past Presidents. Those millions remember Bumbling Barry differently than the deluded.

Take your time and reread my response. I’m trying to help the guy get his mind right.
    I would have to be libtarded to take 'advice' from someone a few bowls short of a full cornflake box.

Even in the worst of times there are people who do well.. thrive... move forward. Just got to put your head down and push past it.
    I do better each year. The company I worked for in the O years did better each year.

You should be thankful you didn't work for a company that lost 60% of their business during BrainDead Barry's economy & was laid off. You should be thankful the out of work bench was record large & when you got a job the hours were low. You should be thankful you didn't have large medical bills from a disabled wife when work hours dropped off & medical insurance was dropped. You should be thankful you didn't suffer as the millions not as fortunate as you.

I know you live in a CNN/MS-DNC bubble but 2016 Trump's economy began lifting millions out of BrainDead Barry's Poverty Records.

This Thanksgiving millions are thankful for many blessings.

Millions are thankful that Trump stuffed the old bird...

"Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

3. Likes glennac liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Bumbling Barry set many records by putting more millions in poverty than past Presidents. Those millions remember Bumbling Barry differently than the deluded.

I would have to be libtarded to take 'advice' from someone a few bowls short of a full cornflake box.

You should be thankful you didn't work for a company that lost 60% of their business during BrainDead Barry's economy & was laid off. You should be thankful the out of work bench was record large & when you got a job the hours were low. You should be thankful you didn't have large medical bills from a disabled wife when work hours dropped off & medical insurance was dropped. You should be thankful you didn't suffer as the millions not as fortunate as you.

I know you live in a CNN/MS-DNC bubble but 2016 Trump's economy began lifting millions out of BrainDead Barry's Poverty Records.

This Thanksgiving millions are thankful for many blessings.

Millions are thankful that Trump stuffed the old bird...

Yeah dieselman, corn is very strange. Definitely something is very seriously wrong with him to hate and think the way he does. How corn became the way he is a true mystery. His hate knows no bounds and is not limited by facts or truth.

He invents falsehoods out of whole cloth which are filled with vulgar hateful lies and innuendoes which are apparently designed to cause anger and heart burn among moderate to conservatives here on ARP.

IMHO he should be restricted to the cage until he has an attitude adjustment big time and learns to be an American again if he ever was one?

His comment blaming you about getting almost completely wiped out during Obama's destruction of the American economy for 8 years was way over the top. "That bad luck streak was completely on you."

That was unbelievable and deserves some points IMHO because that was a personal attack and he had no proof that was even remotely true. Corn is out of control IMHO. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    I had a guy working for me one time and at some point I met his ne'er-do-well brother. I forget most of whatever the brother and I said to each other but one line is burned into my memory:

I just wish I had warm shoes and . . . . a place to live where things make sense.

I never forgot the line - and especially not the wistful tone he used - and, to some extent I feel like that myself sometimes. <g>

PHM
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Thankful for a God who loves me... and hot running water!
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    I hope all had a good holiday with friends and family.

I am thankful for all the blessings God has given me and for the things I thought I wanted that he knew better and didn't provide. And I am thankful he continues to provide the means that I can keep the material things and appreciate the non tangible ones.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    I hope all had a good holiday with friends and family.

I am thankful for all the blessings God has given me and for the things I thought I wanted that he knew better and didn't provide. And I am thankful he continues to provide the means that I can keep the material things and appreciate the non tangible ones.
    THAT... is sometimes a tuff one...

However in the larger picture...

Probably is one of the things about a higher power that is comforting!
    These youngsters today who poo-poo the concept of God... do not realize the folly they call self!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

*The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!

Post Likes
    I live in the real world where the only one who can truly hold you back is you..

It’s the same with all of us to certain degrees. Some lack brains, some “gumption”

But really.. it’s all on us as individuals.

Just gotta put your head down and push forward... if it’s in you.

And blaming bath house Barry for a biz failing when other similar businesses were thriving is just a cop out.

Bumblin Barry ate my homework... lol

Post Likes
    Or... look at it this way...

It wasn’t Barry... it was God Almighty.

He tested you... and evidently you passed.

Post Likes
    I live in the real world where the only one who can truly hold you back is you..

It’s the same with all of us to certain degrees. Some lack brains, some “gumption”

But really.. it’s all on us as individuals.

Just gotta put your head down and push forward... if it’s in you.

And blaming bath house Barry for a biz failing when other similar businesses were thriving is just a cop out.

Bumblin Barry ate my homework... lol
    Barry is a punk ... Your boy Barry crushed alot of businesses with the health mandate and increased regulations...and as you guessed..if others don't have money to spend it not good for your business.
    Ole Barry changed the way we track unemployment so he could those figures would look good.
    He tossed and tossed money from cash to clunkers ..which great affected the price of used vehicles..as well as parts.
    It actually harmed the poor as they are the ones that buy used vehicles...so now when they went shopping.. selection was less and prices were higher.
    Grocery prices went up under Barry boy and stayed that way... Why.. because he says we are an obese nation... Tell that to the family raising five children.
    Many full time jobs went to part time.. to avoid the penalty.. so we were working less hours.. and hiring more... Some places couldn't hire more as it would alter the mandate requirements.. so they couldn't expand.
    He intentionally inflated the price of homes 'so people didn't lose value' to what they were paying on currently...ruining chances for others to buy while housing is down....and use that money for something else which helps the economy...but nope your boy had to make sure the banks were taking your money instead

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Happy Thanksgiving regressives!

Post Likes
    Happy holiday's all.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Happy holiday's all.

Roy
    I say Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I say Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.
    Agreed!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast