and just because of who I am.

Happy Thanksgiving regressives!

What are you thankful for?
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    First thing that popped into my head was: My health.

The next thing that popped into my head was: My family.

Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post

What are you thankful for?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Wife unable to work, almost losing our home due to falling on severe financial hardships for the first time in my career during Bumbling Barry's economy I'm thankful for the best job I've ever had under Trump's economy. I'm able to help my son raising my two grandchildren & my daughter's trucking business is booming allowing to buy her first home.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

4. Likes captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    I have a wonderful wife and loving family, a comfortable home, food to eat, vehicles to drive, and a good job. And high-end audio equipment.

I am thankful for all this and more.

Post Likes
    I am thankful for bacon

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

7. Likes davidadavis liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Wife unable to work, almost losing our home due to falling on severe financial hardships for the first time in my career during Bumbling Barry's economy I'm thankful for the best job I've ever had under Trump's economy. I'm able to help my son raising my two grandchildren & my daughter's trucking business is booming allowing to buy her first home.
    That bad luck streak was completely on you. Many people thrived during Barry’s reign of terror. People got raises...better jobs... improved their situation every year.

Glad you are doing better... you must have made some good choices, decisions that pulled you out of the hole.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    That bad luck streak was completely on you. Many people thrived during Barry’s reign of terror. People got raises...better jobs... improved their situation every year.

Glad you are doing better... you must have made some good choices, decisions that pulled you out of the hole.
    You're completely insane corn. You sound just like that alien communist hero of yours Obama when he told the hard working Joe the plumber back in 2012 while campaigning.

"If you got a business.you didn't build it, somebody else made that happen". Obama was signing thousands of regulations every month to make it impossible for a enterpernu like Joe the plumber to make and own their own business.

You and your hero communist Obama want only the government to own and run businesses. Pure communism your preaching and believe in corn.

You need to move to Venezuela where you belong. You worship the ground that alien walks on. Gees. Thank you. thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 11-29-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Thankful 2019 will soon be over...lost my Mom this year and a couple of good friends.
    Thankful for an awesome wife, kids, and puppy dog.
    Thankful the democrats are loosing no matter how much they lie, cheat, steal.

TRUMP 2020!

Post Likes
    Every day is Thanksgiving Day to me. I go to bed at with a deep feeling of gratefulness. And I get out of bed every morning with the same gratitude. I really do give thanks on an almost constant basis. So Thanksgiving Day is just like every other day - well; except with more turkey and so forth. <g>
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

12. Likes Core_d liked this post
    Post Likes
    I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are doing well in our great country.

Sorry for my earlier post. I couldn't let that Obama worshiper corn muddy up this thread with blaming diesel man for getting screwed by the commie Obama.

Had to rebuttal that off the wall post of his. Sin Loy.

Trump 2020 Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You're completely insane corn. You sound just like that alien communist hero of yours Obama when he told the hard working Joe the plumber back in 2012 while campaigning.

"If you got a business.you didn't build it, somebody else made that happen". Obama was signing thousands of regulations every month to make it impossible for a enterpernu like Joe the plumber to make and own their own business.

You and your hero communist Obama want only the government to own and run businesses. Pure communism your preaching and believe in corn.

You need to move to Venezuela where you belong. You worship the ground that alien walks on. Gees. Thank you. thank you very much
    Poor reading comprehension on your part Glenn. Bios probs had nothing to do with Barry or anyone else.

Take your time and reread my response. I’m trying to help the guy get his mind right.

Even in the worst of times there are people who do well.. thrive... move forward.

Just got to put your head down and push past it.
    I do better each year. The company I worked for in the O years did better each year.

Git yer mind mind right. Push push push .. give all glory to God.

Nothing can hold you back then.

Unless... lol... the Almighty decides to test you by putting a burden on you... but even then just remember that he don’t put anything on you unless he knows you can pull through it.

What’s that old sayin... he might close a door but he leaves another one... or a window open.

Post Likes
    Oh... happy Black Friday. Try not to knock any kids or old ladies down while raging in the stores trying to get that electronic thing for 20 percent off.
    Last edited by corny; 11-29-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Post Likes
    Thankful for a God who loves me... and hot running water!
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast