Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 27 to 39 of 39
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    21,040
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    L O P A F

    Lock our prez away forever

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    21,040
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Good Lord... it’s 6:40... pm

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,430
    Post Likes
    The anti gun Bloomberg will continue to have personally armed protection around him while working to disarm the rest of us.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  4. #30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,358
    Post Likes
    All anti-gun politicians have that. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

  5. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,436
    Post Likes
    Candidate Commie is worried that the SCOTUS is going to do their job, and defend the constitution.


    Michael Bloomberg Fears SCOTUS Could Strike Democrat Gun Controls




    1,183JEFF KOWALSKY/AFP via Getty ImagesAWR Hawkins2 Dec 2019267 1:57
    Michael Bloomberg fears the Supreme Court of the United States’ (SCOTUS) hearing of the case against New York City gun ordinances could open the door to strike Democrat gun controls.


    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2..._content=Final

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,430
    Post Likes
    Anti gun Bloomberg joining the race may have had something to do with the following:

    The BATF reports that on Black Friday they processed 202,465 background checks to purchase firearms. Since the first of the year there have been no fewer than two million gun background checks every month. At the present rate, they will likely report that for 2019 they will have processed more than 30 million of them.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,357
    Post Likes
    Still can’t believe trump banned bumps....

    Didn’t bams legalize them?

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,430
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    Still can’t believe trump banned bumps....

    Didn’t bams legalize them?
    Obama had nothing to do with their legality. They were never illegal nor were they used in a bunch of crimes. Bump stocks are not a serious addition to a weapon for actual use in a battle. Bump stocks are and were a fun thing to play with and then put away.

    The claim is that the only time they were used was by the Las Vegas shooter. That is even debatable. Accurate fire with a bump stock is a myth. At best they are a pray and spray item.

    Trump gave that one away as a so called compromise item to show his willingness to work with the dems. A worthless effort since he traded away that for nothing in return. I would have asked for national recognition of all concealed carry permits in return. That would be a real compromise.

    Dems do not actually compromise, they just move things more and more to the left. And, the stupid republicans just give it away rather than negotiate and gain something in return.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  9. #35
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,358
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Obama had nothing to do with their legality. They were never illegal nor were they used in a bunch of crimes. Bump stocks are not a serious addition to a weapon for actual use in a battle. Bump stocks are and were a fun thing to play with and then put away.

    The claim is that the only time they were used was by the Las Vegas shooter. That is even debatable. Accurate fire with a bump stock is a myth. At best they are a pray and spray item.

    Trump gave that one away as a so called compromise item to show his willingness to work with the dems. A worthless effort since he traded away that for nothing in return. I would have asked for national recognition of all concealed carry permits in return. That would be a real compromise.

    Dems do not actually compromise, they just move things more and more to the left. And, the stupid republicans just give it away rather than negotiate and gain something in return.
    This is why society and politics are the way they are. I will say that Trump has certainly changed a lot of the Repubs. They've got a long way to go, but there just aren't as many RINOs as their were when Trump entered the Office.

    The Dems, however, have only grown worse. Not only will they still not compromise, but they have continued their campaign of obstruction.

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,430
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    This is why society and politics are the way they are. I will say that Trump has certainly changed a lot of the Repubs. They've got a long way to go, but there just aren't as many RINOs as their were when Trump entered the Office.

    The Dems, however, have only grown worse. Not only will they still not compromise, but they have continued their campaign of obstruction.
    I shudder to think how it would be if we had a dem in the White House. They have moved so far left now that I can't imagine what chaos would result.

    The word conservative has CONSERVE in it for a reason. It means to retain the status quo and slow down the change until we have a better idea of what will result from the change. The left (democrats mostly) have no concern for the longer term results of their untested nutso changes. Actually, we do have fine examples of how things fall apart under their socialistic, communistic ideas. But, they are willing to destroy everything we spent 200 years building and trash it in a couple of years.

    Trump is at the very least slowing things down and trying to take us back to what we know actually works. Thus, Make America Great Again. Go Trump 2020!
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

  11. #37
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,358
    Post Likes
    Oh, the irony...if Hillary were in the race, she would actually be considered moderate.

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    42,558
    Post Likes
    Heard today...

    That Trump pulled the press passes for Bloomberg media...
    Since they support his opponent.



    The left just does not get it...
    However they are getting a crash course,
    The HARD way...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  13. #39
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep Southeast
    Posts
    8,358
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Heard today...

    That Trump pulled the press passes for Bloomberg media...
    Since they support his opponent.



    The left just does not get it...
    However they are getting a crash course,
    The HARD way...
    I think he pulled it because Bloomberg won't allow them to 'investigate' Dems.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •