+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carrier. ( climatemaster) board out after 3 months

Post Likes

Carrier. ( climatemaster) board out after 3 months

Installed a 2010 year climatmaster geo in my house and circuit board failed in 3 months ( no signal being sent to blower).

This is a new unit I bought from my supply house in 2014 real cheap ,still in unopened box .

Finally got wells drilled and hooked up August 2019, it's been in climate controlled storage until now.

Question to geo gurus: lemon or fluke?

Seems to be a lot climatemaster complaints floating around the web

Post Likes
    When you say climatemaster control board, I think of the venerable old cmx board.
    It is generally very robust and reliable over time. I see them a great deal in the field and trust\like them.
    If it seems to you that there are a lot of climatemaster complaints floating around the web, keep in mind.
    There is a great number of climate master brand geo units in the field.
    I have see more problems with certain other manufacturer control boards on newer equipment than the cmx.
    All things fail.
    If you have a cmx ctrl pcb, I would consider it an unfortunate and rare event that it has failed after serving such a brief life.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in