Post Likes

Current/Former Walmart Techs

Hello folks, I've got walmart recruiting me right now. I was just wondering if we had any techs that have or still presently work there now and can tell me a little about the culture. I've got a feeling I already know. But I'd like to hear it from someone who's actually worked there. So give it to me, the good, the bad, and the ugly.
    "You are not to inquire how your trade may be increased, nor how you are to become a great and powerful people, but how your liberties can be secured; for liberty ought to be the direct end of your Government."

Patrick Henry
    June 4, 1788

Post Likes
    In this area they discontinued their tech service 3 months ago. City Facilities now does their work. That may be a corporate trend.

My employers were involved with install and overflow service work orders from their techs, so I spent a good bit of time alongside them. Still Have Service Channel on my phone. Some of the techs I worked had been with Walmart a very long time and seemed pretty happy with the job.

In this area City's compensation package does not come close to the Unions.

Post Likes
    The Walmart techs I’ve met were lesbians they don’t do d*ck. Give it to the contractors, case in point one would find a froze up case he would close the hand valve and maybe open it before he left maybe
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

4. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post