Thread: distech point?

Post Likes

distech point?

i created a network value in gfx. when i try to create it in niagara i do not get the point to come up. can some one give me the proper procedure for this with bacnet? i had no problem with lon but i guess there is a different way with bacnet.

Post Likes
    When you in GFX make sure you click SAVE button.
    After go into Niagara and right click on points-->Action-->CreatePoints

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gazoo View Post
    i created a network value in gfx. when i try to create it in niagara i do not get the point to come up. can some one give me the proper procedure for this with bacnet? i had no problem with lon but i guess there is a different way with bacnet.
    You can't (as far as I know) bring a network value directly into niagara. You will have to link the network value to a local bacnet value first in GFX and then bring in the linked point.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gazoo View Post
    You can't (as far as I know) bring a network value directly into niagara. You will have to link the network value to a local bacnet value first in GFX and then bring in the linked point. That or you bring in the actual remote value from the remote device in Niagara directly.