Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Post Likes

3.1 million lives so far killed by American war

Read an editorial of Indian newspaper based on the statistics which was released by The Watson Institute of International and Public Affairs of Brown University found 3.1 million people killed, The US alone has spent $ 6.4 trillion to spread this conflagration of disaster etc

https://english.madhyamam.com/en/edi...-us-casualties

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    Read an editorial of Indian newspaper based on the statistics which was released by The Watson Institute of International and Public Affairs of Brown University found 3.1 million people killed, The US alone has spent $ 6.4 trillion to spread this conflagration of disaster etc

Sends a strong message: Don't ef with us or we will kill you all at any expense. I personally like it. Like it very much.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

3. Likes Fender60, lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The muslims have killed over 270 million people in the last 1400 years...how bout them apples moideen?

5. Likes Fender60, lions_lair, Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Livin in holes in the ground with their dogs and pigs and eating red meat gave the European ... white man... an unusually high blood lust.

Post Likes

Tell your brethren to start behaving.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

8. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The muslims have killed over 270 million people in the last 1400 years...how bout them apples moideen?
    did you sum the number of killed in the world war staged by christians in the world war, put nuke on innocents in japan, vietnam,...etc

Post Likes
    Japan shouldn't have dropped bombs on the United States Military base ….. that was a Big No No

11. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The Islamic conquest of India killed 80 million Indians between the years of 1000 and 1525.

A minumum of 28 million Africans were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East. Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Million. When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people.

Yep moideen, more people have died in the name of islaam than all of 20th century totalitarianism combined.

Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Lenin combined can't hold a candle to the mass murder and destruction by islaam. Hitler admired islaam as a killing machine.

13. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    did you sum the number of killed in the world war staged by christians in the world war, put nuke on innocents in japan, vietnam,...etc
    Why are the past atrocities of Christians, always brought into the debate of what they did centuries ago? Is it supposed to make you backwards barbarians feel better about your selves? Christians learned a long time ago you don't spread religion by the sword, when will the low IQ muslims learn?

15. Likes lions_lair, Missouri Guy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Livin in holes in the ground with their dogs and pigs and eating red meat gave the European ... white man... an unusually high blood lust.
    Why are you so anti White, anti American and pro Muslim corn? Inquiring minds want to know. Gees just unbelievable. You don't belong in America. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

17. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Hey, the "convert or die" routine has worked well. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world....

And sadly, Christianity is on the wane. (as an aside, CHRISTians do not commit atrocities. Only the ones that use the name christian as an excuse.)

Those who submit to Christ and are obedient to Him are commanded to love one another, including those who hate us. If that aint yer MO, you are not one.

Quote Originally Posted by EugeneTheJeep View Post
    Why are the past atrocities of Christians, always brought into the debate of what they did centuries ago? Is it supposed to make you backwards barbarians feel better about your selves? Christians learned a long time ago you don't spread religion by the sword, when will the low IQ muslims learn?
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Hey, the "convert or die" routine has worked well. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world....

And sadly, Christianity is on the wane. (as an aside, CHRISTians do not commit atrocities. Only the ones that use the name christian as an excuse.)

Those who submit to Christ and are obedient to Him are commanded to love one another, including those who hate us. If that aint yer MO, you are not one.
    An Indian friend of mine from India explained it this way. Islam appeals to the lowest class of males. Those who want a slave to possess that is a wife who is obligated to obey his every command.

A Muslim wife is a virtual slave to her husband and is obligated to obey. He said that's why they have so many converts especially in poor and undeveloped countries. Think about it. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

20. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    An Indian friend of mine from India explained it this way. Islam appeals to the lowest class of males. Those who want a slave to possess that is a wife who is obligated to obey his every command.

A Muslim wife is a virtual slave to her husband and is obligated to obey. He said that's why they have so many converts especially in poor and undeveloped countries. Think about it. Thank you, thank you very much
    I don’t think anything to think about a truth less info from your Indian friend. I can’t understand what the relation Islamic conversion and slavery and the space of woman in Islam. Anyway, your friend distorted you from the reality. Study the cast system in India and how Islam released millions of lower casts from atrocities in the name of religion. Who told you only lower-class people accepted Islam? Just google and find the list of people. If you have sense to learn without prejudice mind, you will also embrace to this faith. Because Islam invite people to the path of almighty god who single and he has no any associate. He neither begot any nor was He begotten.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast