Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    The United States ranked as the 10th most dangerous country for women, the only Western nation to appear in the top 10. The United States shot up in the rankings after tying joint third with Syria when respondents were asked which was the most dangerous country for women in terms of sexual violence including rape, sexual harassment, coercion into sex and the lack of access to justice in rape cases. It was ranked sixth for non-sexual violence. (courtesy to the global report of Thomson Reuters Foundation experts' survey 2018)
    I'm not sure surveys can accurately reflect reality, since they generally deal in reported incidents. It's likely that these crimes often go unreported, particularly in Islam nations, where reporting such matters could be ignored, left off the record and, possibly, result in death or injury for the woman reporting.

Post Likes
    The United States ranked as the 10th most dangerous country for women, the only Western nation to appear in the top 10. The United States shot up in the rankings after tying joint third with Syria when respondents were asked which was the most dangerous country for women in terms of sexual violence including rape, sexual harassment, coercion into sex and the lack of access to justice in rape cases. It was ranked sixth for non-sexual violence. (courtesy to the global report of Thomson Reuters Foundation experts' survey 2018)
    That is due to the increase of Muslim men in the United States.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    That is a good answer - and one which had not occurred to me. Does the survey-shown increases really parallel the growth of the Muslim content of America?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    also i have not opinion Muslim land has embraced the Islamic values.
    Hey buddy, that did not translate quite right. Can you clarify?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Could you re-phrase that for me please? I don't want to mis-understand your point.
    the present Muslim society especially lives in Muslim land, of a section don't represent the Islamic values.but, i experiences peoples in the converted Muslims, those came to Islam after the study unlike born to Muslims parent,are very vigilant to implement the values on their personal and public life

Post Likes
    I dont think that is true.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    the present Muslim society especially lives in Muslim land, of a section don't represent the Islamic values.but, i experiences peoples in the converted Muslims, those came to Islam after the study unlike born to Muslims parent,are very vigilant to implement the values on their personal and public life
    This is true of all religions.
    Many “Christians” only talk and do not walk the path.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes
    did you sum the number of killed in the world war staged by christians in the world war, put nuke on innocents in japan, vietnam,...etc
    Japan attacked us.
    Japan begged to be nuked essentially..we tried everything else first..We told them what we were going to do..all we got was "bring it"
    Vietnam...we didn't drop on them... your source is wrong

Sent from LG Stylo 4 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    LOL. You don't understand American politics and activism.

Dude, take my world for it. You are severely brainwashed.

Post Likes
    I don’t think anything to think about a truth less info from your Indian friend. I can’t understand what the relation Islamic conversion and slavery and the space of woman in Islam. Anyway, your friend distorted you from the reality. Study the cast system in India and how Islam released millions of lower casts from atrocities in the name of religion. Who told you only lower-class people accepted Islam? Just google and find the list of people. If you have sense to learn without prejudice mind, you will also embrace to this faith. Because Islam invite people to the path of almighty god who single and he has no any associate. He neither begot any nor was He begotten.
    Islam puts everyone else as a second class citizen...It's either join or suffer.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    A good person has no need for religion.

Roy
    Actually religion is what created 'good people's ..fear of the eternal fire pit has a way of doing that..with that a value system is taught between right and wrong.
    People essentially behave the way they were taught to behave...look at Muslims for example.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I'm not sure surveys can accurately reflect reality, since they generally deal in reported incidents. It's likely that these crimes often go unreported, particularly in Islam nations, where reporting such matters could be ignored, left off the record and, possibly, result in death or injury for the woman reporting.
    Which is why the recent spike in incidents in the USA. It's the "cause" du jour of the left today.

Kind of like the left is so very concerned about those evil Russians now. Amazing how things turn on a dime with the left when it provides a political advantage or becomes a weapon to beat adversaries to death with. If I told everyone 10 years ago that the left would be freaking out about a the national threat Russians pose to the USA, NO ONE would believe it. And they would be right to be convinced it could never happen because it's complete bullshit. Everything the left says is bullshit.

It's amazing that any Americans buy in to any of it.

Moideen, you have been lied to and you are buying into it. But don't feel bad, we've got a decent percentage of chump here is the USA that buy into it.

Post Likes
    This certainly added to it. The actual FBI crime statistics prove this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast