Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Battles, and subsequently Wars, are won by killing, or otherwise permanently disempowering, your enemies while avoiding death yourself.

That article says these two things:

1. these wars have taken nearly 3.1 million lives so far.

2. the human casualties suffered by the US itself over the last 18 years across 19 countries, is less than ten thousand.

I don't know every detail, but as it appears that they are losing 310 for every one we lose, it sure makes it sound like we are winning, doesn't it?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Something else I agree with in that article is that the six trillion could have been far better invested in improving the lives of the Americans who produced those dollars. Just the other day I read a story which said that 2,000,000 AMERICANS live without running water in their homes - right now! in 2019. That alone should have us all rampaging through the US Congress with pitchforks. But it's just the tip of a tax scam / financial wreck iceberg in America.

Companies bribe politicians to ever ramp up the 'need' for a gigantic US defense budget - why? Because those are the companies who make all the supplies that the defense budget pays for. Wars, and rumors of wars, indeed.

I have observed with some amusement that church tithing dramatically slows when there is no debt to pay. Which is why no church is even solvent - let alone running a surplus. There is always a debt-enemy for the congregation to fight.

The same principle applies in politics. There always has to be 'an enemy' for the taxpayers to pay to fight. And any times there is no real enemy - one can easily be invented, and always is as far as I can tell.

I propose suspending all foreign aide and involvement until every child in America says: Please; no more! I can't eat another bite. OK if I take another hot bath instead? Every adult too.

PHM
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    Read an editorial of Indian newspaper based on the statistics which was released by The Watson Institute of International and Public Affairs of Brown University found 3.1 million people killed, The US alone has spent $ 6.4 trillion to spread this conflagration of disaster etc

https://english.madhyamam.com/en/edi...-us-casualties
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    A good person has no need for religion.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Read an editorial of Indian newspaper based on the statistics which was released by The Watson Institute of International and Public Affairs of Brown University found 3.1 million people killed, The US alone has spent $ 6.4 trillion to spread this conflagration of disaster etc

Right off the top...

few with an IQ approaching mid double digits are guillible enough to believe regressive Hate-America-First propaganda from the Watson Institute of International and Public Affairs of Brown University.

Western culture has a popular saying...

'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'.

Before you vainly attempt to trash Americans sacrificing the blood of our sons & treasure to fight & free others from evil & oppression overseas,

you would be wise to partake in a little introspection on Islam's reprehensible history.

The entire video should open you mind, (doubt it), but if you aren't willing to educate yourself, start about 7 min.

Islam butchered 112 million slaves over 14 centurys. Slavery has been around in all civilizations at one time or another but starting 7th century Muslims transformed slavery into a business model that caused 112 million deaths.

By far more slaves went to the middle east but why doesn't Muslin nations have a large black populations? Young boys were castrated without any anesthesia or antibiotics & only an estimated one in ten to one in thirty survived shock & infection. Women were force marched across the Sahara Desert for the middle east sex trade & many died. The conditions of the sex trade were so brutal most didn't survive for long plus any babies were killed upon birth.

So before casting the first stone... take a long hard intellectually honest look at the history of Islam.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Four strong winds that blow hard, seven seas that run high, all these things that wont change come what may. The same is true for wars, ever looked around and seen a surplus of living, breathing human flesh? Im probably on the wildling end of the stick and I see it, infact i consider it everyday. It would be hard for anyone in a rus hour jam to appreciate unknown human life.

The fact that every person is so needy and greedy makes it worse. We are meat eaters amd fuel burners, professed consumers

In the words of Jello Biafra “Give me convenience or give me death.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Right off the top...

few with an IQ approaching mid double digits are guillible enough to believe regressive Hate-America-First propaganda from the Watson Institute of International and Public Affairs of Brown University.

Western culture has a popular saying...

'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'.

Before you vainly attempt to trash Americans sacrificing the blood of our sons & treasure to fight & free others from evil & oppression overseas,

you would be wise to partake in a little introspection on Islam's reprehensible history.

The entire video should open you mind, (doubt it), but if you aren't willing to educate yourself, start about 7 min.

Islam butchered 112 million slaves over 14 centurys. Slavery has been around in all civilizations at one time or another but starting 7th century Muslims transformed slavery into a business model that caused 112 million deaths.

By far more slaves went to the middle east but why doesn't Muslin nations have a large black populations? Young boys were castrated without any anesthesia or antibiotics & only an estimated one in ten to one in thirty survived shock & infection. Women were force marched across the Sahara Desert for the middle east sex trade & many died. The conditions of the sex trade were so brutal most didn't survive for long plus any babies were killed upon birth.

So before casting the first stone... take a long hard intellectually honest look at the history of Islam.
    I didn't watch your video; I will watch it on my free time. but anyway, before going to a discussion on slavery, analyses the situation of slavery and its wildness before and after the advent if slam. Particularly the situation in Mecca before the preaching of prophet Mohammad(peace be up on him) I will try to back with same topic.

Post Likes
    I didnt watch the video either... why would i? I see slavery everyday....

Post Likes
    Poor whoresl, tell me did venus blow your mind? Did you finnaly get a chance to find? Did you dance along through the lighter days and head back to the milkyway

Post Likes

When you treat for cancer you end up killing other cells and harming organs.
    ISIS and it’s tentacles infected countries and tried to establish a new third world.
    They hid and fought among the innocents to raise casualties. The cancer has been driven back but may just be in remission. IMHO the innocent must stop this cancer from returning. Only then will the “treatment “ not be needed.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    When you treat for cancer you end up killing other cells and harming organs.
    ISIS and it’s tentacles infected countries and tried to establish a new third world.
    They hid and fought among the innocents to raise casualties. The cancer has been driven back but may just be in remission. IMHO the innocent must stop this cancer from returning. Only then will the “treatment “ not be needed.
    the subject related to ISIS has here discussed lot, its origin and who was behind, who premised to grow this type of virus. You can check the previous post. so please Don’t drag ISIS when discuss to all discussion. thanks

Post Likes
    The Brown article you quoted talked about innocents being killed by U.S. actions.
    This was in direct relationship to ISIS. You brought it up.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

12. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    The Brown article you quoted talked about innocents being killed by U.S. actions.
    This was in direct relationship to ISIS. You brought it up.
    when america announce war on terror, isis was not in picture. the war on terror defacto premised and helped to grow isis type organisations

Post Likes
    Now if only a good religion needed no people.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    A good person has no need for religion.

Roy
    PHM
    --------

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast