Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Hill View Post
    That is awesome. I have been playing with uControllers for years. Built the controls for a vodka still years back using an arduino for the controller. I am now thinking of using a raspberry pi to control a WIF/WIC, EXV and everything. Wifi connection so I can watch it from afar, and communicate/control it while away.
    Just what I needed the most now but I don't know how to go about it.
    I want to have control over my machines from afar via internet so that I can monitor and control my machines anywhere in the world.
    Having read your comment above, I'm marveled.

Any help please?

Sent from my S61 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger93rsl View Post
    Yea they are okay. I'm getting into Arduino it's an open source company that builds programmable controllers. I am working on building a PI controller for my fish aquarium. So I ask for assistance on the forum and as soon as they hear what I'm doing all of a sudden I'm stupid and over complicating something so simple. Well I know how to build a temperature control but I want to learn something new and have fun. So I don't have a forum to go to with help for my project like you do. Best of luck, learn something new and most importantly have fun.
    Interesting! Another field of interest. Thanks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedgee View Post
    Just what I needed the most now but I don't know how to go about it.
    I want to have control over my machines from afar via internet so that I can monitor and control my machines anywhere in the world.
    Having read your comment above, I'm marveled.

Any help please?

Let me see what I have in storage and get something built and throw it online. I dont have a Raspberry PI any more, but I do have a few arduinos and a spartan III FPGA. I am sure I can throw something together in the next few weeks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Hill View Post
    Let me see what I have in storage and get something built and throw it online. I dont have a Raspberry PI any more, but I do have a few arduinos and a spartan III FPGA. I am sure I can throw something together in the next few weeks.
    Oh nice of you sir. Thanks.

Post Likes

??

If he’s planning to do this remotely, via internet?, this would need to be tied into a building automation system of some sort, would you agree? If, IF, this was attempted, wouldn’t it be best to lead/lag it, which would require a relay to operate the solenoid for the three way? And how would the temperature control be incorporated into the system. And constant monitoring would be required for temperature. And if the compressor takes a dump, now two coolers are down. All this considered for practically and cost, it’d be cheaper and more reliant to install another compressor and run two systems. Or am I talking outta my butt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedgee View Post
    Oh nice of you sir. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123